Black Short Stories : Snatchers: For The Love Of Money (Part:2)

krazelyricks

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
da south............ATL
Occupation
student
Honey:

"Uh-uh, please tell me you're lyin. I know you ain't talking about the Teddy I staked out for a whole week who claimed to have way more heart than any other ***** on the corners of ATL. I know that ***** didn't pee on himself." I said as I laughed hysterically at what Silver and Diamond were telling me.

We all sat down in the living room of our comfortable six bedroom mansion tripping about the incident that had just gone down. Diamond sat down in front of me in a leather recliner rolling a blunt quietly. After a mission Diamond was always quiet and reserved. She acted like doing what we were doing was hurting her but to be honest Diamond was the coldest one of us all. I had witnessed and helped her plan some crazy **** to get into a man's pocket. She just didn't like talking about it. Matter fact, the only people she ever talked to were me and Silver. And the crazy thing is, we only talked within the three of us as well. We didn't have girlfriends because we thought girls only brought drama. Instead of charging **** to the game and accepting the fact that another girl had slept with their man they wanted to fight the woman. I tell ya, when I think of women, I shake my head because they are so stupid. Your man is the one who committed himself to you, not the lady passing by or even your best friend unless it came from her mouth. And if the winch did say she would never sleep with your man and does, THEN beat the *** down. I look at it this way, no one is trustworthy of not sleeping with your man. Not even your d@mn mama. I know, my mama slept with mine. I'll get back to that later though.

I laughed again as Silver got up and playfully imitated Teddy's sad face as he looked at the rear tail lights of his car as Diamond drove it away.

"Hell naw." I laughed.

"Girl, hell yes. You should have seen him standing there with those puppy dog eyes and pee stained draws. I felt sorry for him. Ain't that right Dyme?" Silver said as she looked over at Diamond.

Diamond only looked up at her while licking the blunt close and shook her head. "Ya'll ready to smoke this yet." Diamond said as she flicked the lighter and dried the blunt with it's flame.

Silver and I looked at each other confused and then we shook out shoulder as if to say whatever. Silver was the first one to take a poof standing up next to Diamond who had reclined all the way back as if she was thinking about something. I was sitting there looking at her with my feet on the matching reclining sofa. I then looked over to Silver who inhaled the weed as if she didn't have a care in the world. To be honest, she thought she didn't. She didn't care about anything. She was the craziest of us all. She was quick to pull a gun which is not why I was not surprised when I heard what she had done. I knew if she could kill her own daddy for beating her mother with no care, she would do anything. The grimey thing about it though was that she dug a hole in the backyard and buried him there in a box so her mother could see him when she wanted to. Once she had buried him she left, leaving her mother's crying side and never came back. She thought she was being a good Samaritan but in reality she was just a cold blood murderer. That's why I had to convince Diamond to let her in the group.

When we started out it was two strong. Me and Dyme were the only ones holding down the fort but when we were in deep ****, meeting Silver was right on time. When we met Silver she was walking down what was then called Steward Ave with a big Nike duffle bag weighing down her shoulder. What can I say, she was beautiful. She had natural long flowing hair, a big @ss, C cup breast, and smooth skin. We definitely didn't think she needed to be walking along in that neighborhood so we stopped by to see what was up. She ran down her story and we thought about our current situation. Yea, it was a lot of perks to our lifestyles, we stayed paid. But in reality, it was dangerous and both of us had a twenty thousand dollar hit for our murder or capture if we didn't get up a thirty grand and fast.

What Silver said sounded sincere but we still had to fell her out so we took her in. We gave her a big @ss makeover. We took her to our place and sent her to the bathroom first. She stayed in there for over an hour, just scrubbing and scrubbing the built up dirty off her body. When she left out Diamond and I walked in and all we could do was shake our heads. The water was brown as hell and it had left all kinds of brown soap scum on the jacuzzi bathtub in the master bedroom. Diamond was pissed because that was her room. LOL. When we looked at her though we saw that water did do a body good. Her dark black skin turned out to actually be light brown skin. And her hair when wet was long and wavy. She actually had a glow when she looked at herself in the mirror now. After she was done we took her to Lenox Mall where they had all the high class **** at like Louis Vuitton and Prada and went on a shopping spree. We bought her what she wanted and what we thought she would need for her to work with us. She was clueless as to what we did for a living. She thought we were just helping her out a strang but she was wrong. We had major plans for her. We didn’t pick up bums everyday.

When we got back to our place and Silver had fallen asleep we decided to try her worthiness. We ran a **** load of loyalty test on her. Every day we laid large amounts of money around the house openly so she would see it. Hundred, Fifties, Twenties, everything you could think of was randomly easily to find in our house. We kept track of where we laid everything and to our surprise, Silver hadn't touched anything. In fact, she was a great help around the house. She had our house spotless in no time. We would purposely talk **** about each other behind each other's back hoping that she would agree with something someone was saying or disagree. She only changed the subject though. She never let one bad thing escape her lips about the other person or told the other person that the other person was talking about them. To us, this was a true ride or die chick. This was definitely someone we needed in the group.

After running down our snatching operation and explaining what a snatcher was, Silver actually seemed excited about the idea. She had a lot of built up grief about men. Her father not only beat her mother but molested her when she was younger. She felt the more men she snatched dough from the better. She heart was chilled like ice towards men. She felt the only people who truly cared for her were us and her mother so she always sent a thousand here and a thousand there to her mother every month in an unmarked envelope so she wouldn't worry about her. She wanted her mother to know that she was alright and that she was living the good life. We understood this. With Silver apart of the group, in no time we had the thirty grand up and we were free to snatch more men.

No matter how many men we snatched our names were never known and our appearances were never faltered because we always left the people we were with in ****ty positions where they wouldn't want anyone to know. Even if we were in the mall and saw a person we had snatched, more than likely they went to the other side and ducked behind a bush. We had caught a number fellas like that.

"Next order of business, I peeped a ***** on the eastside by Glenwood the other day when I was at the bank. He was riding dirty and I could tell it." Diamond said trying to change the subject again.

"Name?" I asked.

"Lemon Lime." She said.

"Lemon Lime? Why do they call him that?" I asked.

"Because he's sour. He just don't give a d@mn about nothing. Stay away from him ya'll. Don't **** with that one." Silver said as she passed me the blunt.

"Why?"

"He's a REAL gangster. He has power. He has money out the @ss but he's not easily tricked into taking a woman in like some of these ******. He's not stupid. He doesn't slip." She said with dead seriousness.

"How do you know?" Diamond asked.

"Because he's my brother."

The room went silent.

To be continued.........

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back