Black People : Snake Bites

Goddess Auset333

Banned
Feb 9, 2007
http://www.surviveoutdoors.com/reference/snakes/snake-bites.asp
Since Adam and Eve, snakes have long been portrayed as evil creatures to be feared. Our history is long, and myths and phobias are hard to break. Built into their religious practice, Pentecostal Movement preachers in the hills of Tennessee handle rattlesnakes. They now struggle with local law enforcement since rattlesnakes are protected in many states. Aboriginal groups in Australia hold the snake in high esteem, and it is a symbol of fertility. Native Americans felt that snakes symbolized life cycles and truth.

The Spirit of Nature leads and guides us.

:qqb023: :qqb023: :qqb023:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The word Jew: A snake and two triangles AACOOLDRE 0
crwn Black People : African Snake Dance Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Spirituality Religion : Snake-handling pastor dies from snake bite Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
KingSango Spoken Word : The Great Snake Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
MsInterpret Black Short Stories : African Folklore: The Snake and the Frog Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : You're A Snake In the Grass..LOW-DOWN, DIRTY! Black Entertainment 5
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Mr. and Ms. Snake in the Grass Black People Open Forum 39
jamesfrmphilly Black People : 42 foot snake found Black People Open Forum 7
D Black Jokes Humor : The snake and the bunny Black Jokes Humor 2
D Black Entertainment : Black Snake Moan interview with Christina Ricci Black Entertainment 0
A Egypt : Some of The egyption pharaos had a snake on their costume cap (had) Why was that? Egypt 16
caramelpython Black Poetry : snake spit... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
M Black Poetry : A SNAKE SHE IS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
T Black Poetry : snake in da garden Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
N Black Poetry : A SNAKE IN THE GARDEN??????????? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Destee Warning Family - There's A Snake in the Garden Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 18
Liberty Black Entertainment : Watch: 'Saturday Night Life' Bites Into #OscarsSoWhite Black Entertainment 7
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Another One Bites The Dust - Queen Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
$$RICH$$ Black People : Another bites the Dust at the hands of white cop Black People Open Forum 6
Chevron Dove Black Christians : Is it BARABBAS, JESUS, Rudy...or AMANDA KNOX; Another Black Man Bites the Dust Christian Study Group 0
river Black People : Kobe Bryant ~ Another One Bites the Dust Black People Open Forum 10

Latest profile posts

Cheryl Fitts wrote on Destee's profile.
I am looking for participants in a study to share their experiences as former African American males served as ED/EBD/BD in the southeast. Participants ages 18-35 will be interviewed and given the opportunity to express their thoughts, feelings and impressions of their school years. If interested or for more information please contact me directly. Thanks, Cheryl
Cheryl Fitts wrote on Destee's profile.
Thank you for the welcome. I have a question. I am a doctorate student in need of participants for my study. Is it allowable to post a request for study participants. If so, this is the post that would be uploaded:
Let's us all remember in 2021 to protect our energy and to do the best we can to grow and evolve.
Queen Destee im back still showing lo e after what 20+ yrs? You know always stop through from time to time
Destee wrote on rhymebad's profile.
@rhymebad ... i love you ... :love: ... what was going wrong about polls and being blocked and stuff?