Black Entertainment : Smooth

I DON'T KNOW, BUT I FOUND HER ON PANDORA.COM, IT'S AN INTERNET RADIO STATION HAVE YOU HEARD OF IT? IT'S HOT.

ALSO, HERE IS ANOTHER SISTA THAT AIN'T OUT THERE LIKE SHE SHOULD BE. ALGEBRA BLESSET,THIS IS A LIVE PERFORMANCE THAT I FOUND BUT, OF COURSE THE RECORDED VERSION IS BETTER. I CAUGHT HER ACT FROM A CONCERT, I FORGOT WHO SHE OPENED FOR?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPzHViFJHQ

Oh yeah, now Algebra she is dope ..I most def heard of her thanks to Michael Baisden..but I never heard of Pandora.com thanx for that site..imma start checking it out.

PANDORA SHOULD BE PAYING ME

FOR FREE ADVERTISEMENT, BUT, O YEAH, PANDORA WILL MAKE YOU NOT EVEN WANNA LISTEN TO THE REGULAR RADIO STATION. YOU TYPE IN YOUR ARTIST OR SONG YOU LIKE AND IT'S LIKE THE GENIUS ON ITUNES, IT PLAYS "LIKE" MUSIC. IT'S HOT. IF YOU HAVE AN IPHONE OR ITOUCH, YOU CAN ALSO DOWNLOAD PANDORA. I LISTEN TO IT WHEN EVER I'M ONLINE, OR JUST WANNA HEAR SOME GOOD MUSIC. IT'S BETTER THAN XM RADIO OR THAT OTHER JUNK.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back