Black Entertainment : Smooth

STEALSTANDIN

Mar 12, 2009
Raised in Saint Louis but now outside of D.C.
Occupation
Staying alive and keeping my 3rd eye open
I DON'T KNOW, BUT I FOUND HER ON PANDORA.COM, IT'S AN INTERNET RADIO STATION HAVE YOU HEARD OF IT? IT'S HOT.

ALSO, HERE IS ANOTHER SISTA THAT AIN'T OUT THERE LIKE SHE SHOULD BE. ALGEBRA BLESSET,THIS IS A LIVE PERFORMANCE THAT I FOUND BUT, OF COURSE THE RECORDED VERSION IS BETTER. I CAUGHT HER ACT FROM A CONCERT, I FORGOT WHO SHE OPENED FOR?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPzHViFJHQ

Oh yeah, now Algebra she is dope ..I most def heard of her thanks to Michael Baisden..but I never heard of Pandora.com thanx for that site..imma start checking it out.

free2b_me

Oct 28, 2008
bay area
PANDORA SHOULD BE PAYING ME

FOR FREE ADVERTISEMENT, BUT, O YEAH, PANDORA WILL MAKE YOU NOT EVEN WANNA LISTEN TO THE REGULAR RADIO STATION. YOU TYPE IN YOUR ARTIST OR SONG YOU LIKE AND IT'S LIKE THE GENIUS ON ITUNES, IT PLAYS "LIKE" MUSIC. IT'S HOT. IF YOU HAVE AN IPHONE OR ITOUCH, YOU CAN ALSO DOWNLOAD PANDORA. I LISTEN TO IT WHEN EVER I'M ONLINE, OR JUST WANNA HEAR SOME GOOD MUSIC. IT'S BETTER THAN XM RADIO OR THAT OTHER JUNK.

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
i like this here ....Thankz for sharing such a smooth song

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TotalView Black Poetry : Meet Smooth (cinquain) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : be desired and approved HIP HOP required a smooth feel strong and the deal at home after a kiss and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : be desired and approved HIP HOP required a smooth a good quality of life this policy is nice got gal Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : Credit scoring changes may smooth path to homeownership for black Americans Black Money Business Jobs 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Have a smooth true affair emotions move through the air // Like winged birds my bling absur Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Run Dmc ft. Pete rock & C.L. Smooth - Down with the King Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Pete Rock and CL Smooth - They Reminisce Over You (T.R.O.Y.) (Video) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing : Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson (Full Video) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
howardtsu Black Poetry : Smooth Intentions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Black Poetry : See smooth and that behooves my eyesight when I try write Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
M Black Entertainment : Smooth internet radio station Black Entertainment 1
J Destee Network : smooth style Destee Network : 1
alyce Black Poetry : Your Smooth Onyx Stone Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on I_AM_HER's profile.
Welcome To Destee!! Love and Blessings!!
Sup, Fam. Peace.
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... please forgive me, I just been so krazee lately ... I love you ... :love:
Destee wrote on Titoub's profile.
Hi My Friend! How are you? Welcome Home! :wave:
Destee wrote on Monetary's profile.
Hey Money - where ya been? Tell us everything ... :beer: