Quiet Poetry Lounge : Smoke

robboy2003

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 23, 2006
The Ville
Occupation
To bring strength and a calming influence,and to s
I see your form from down the street. even now after all these years my heart skips a beat. It is the appointed time and place we are to meet. I am beside you now and feel the heat.

The heat so hot but funny how it soothes our spot. We can't stop. Oh no we dare not. I, we burn with desire like we are on fire. We make it home and hope to take it higher. It is no joke whatever you touch woman brings smoke. I don't choke and in this minute and hour we have the power to go for broke.

Breast to chest from East to West. I want to love you i confess better than any and all the rest. I give you my best. We have stood the test. Your heat makes me complete. It makes me think of something good to eat like sweet.

Your like a berry a sweet delicious black cherry. We love I can't stop until we both go down and drop and back up again to the top.

Tiny hands and feet you are like something good to eat. I'm determined girl to love you long and good like your guy should and put you in hypnotic sleep.

It is no joke woman you bring smoke. I am on fire with desire,but it is okay cause i can cope. I lead you follow. You drink i swallow. We have yet to live,because there is much more love to give. We burn but we do not turn because our love has been confirmed.

Copyrighted Robbboy2003

Love her constantly,consistently,and with concern!:devil: :flamet: :flame:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back