Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
Here we are in the year 2019 and most Africans are using this method of cooking their foods.
About 4 million people — many of them women and children — die every year from indoor air pollution mostly caused by burning smoky fuels including wood, kerosene, dung and charcoal.
There is an effort to transition to a cleaner burning fuel provided by (KopaGas) but personally I don't see how that will even make a dent in usage nor begin to be a viable source of clean burning fuel for the expansion and rapid growth of cities.
Still, investment remains far below what is required to transition 3 billion people off dirty fuels.
About $40 million was put toward the effort in 2017, compared with $4 billion needed annually to meet a global goal for everyone to cook cleanly by 2030.

1565740287354.png

Cooking With Dirty Charcoal

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Here we are in the year 2019 and most Africans are using this method of cooking their foods.
About 4 million people — many of them women and children — die every year from indoor air pollution mostly caused by burning smoky fuels including wood, kerosene, dung and charcoal.
There is an effort to transition to a cleaner burning fuel provided by (KopaGas) but personally I don't see how that will even make a dent in usage nor begin to be a viable source of clean burning fuel for the expansion and rapid growth of cities.
Still, investment remains far below what is required to transition 3 billion people off dirty fuels.
About $40 million was put toward the effort in 2017, compared with $4 billion needed annually to meet a global goal for everyone to cook cleanly by 2030.

View attachment 17610

Cooking With Dirty Charcoal
This is a good story Al D. Unfortunately this project will not fare well in the long run for Africans because KopaGas is one of French born billionaire Jean Claude Gandur (Who fronts as a Swiss businessman) less publicized holding companies and was quietly sold to Chinese owned Sinopec via E.C.P. a C.I.A. shell corporation who conducts global backroom petroleum deals with the "BENEVOLENT" but in reality "MALEVOLENT" Chinese who have planted their flag deep deep deep in African soil like a tick on a hound. The cash he made on this dubious transaction financed his C.I.A. approved Iraq deal while the Chinese empty the lucrative KopaGas investment portfolio to recoup the staggering 0% interest rate loans owed them.

www.sinopecgroup.com/group/en/

Last edited:

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
This is a good story Al D. Unfortunately this project will not fare well in the long run for Africans because KopaGas is one of French born billionaire Jean Claude Gandur (Who fronts as a Swiss businessman) less publicized holding companies and was quietly sold to Chinese owned Sinopec via E.C.P. a C.I.A. shell corporation who conducts global backroom petroleum deals with the "BENEVOLENT" but in reality "MALEVOLENT" Chinese who have planted their flag deep deep deep in African soil like a tick on a hound. The cash he made on this dubious transaction financed his C.I.A. approved Iraq deal while the Chinese empty the lucrative KopaGas investment portfolio to recoup the staggering 0% interest rate loans owed them.

www.sinopecgroup.com/group/en/

I don't feel that it will do well in the long run either because most Africans will not be able to afford it besides having a smart phone also.. Thanks for the additional info.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: