Black Jokes Humor : Smart Blond

Discussion in 'Black Jokes Humor' started by 4EVERLUV, Aug 9, 2006.

1. 4EVERLUV

4EVERLUV Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +55
    A blonde walks into a bank in Chicago and asks for the loan officer. She says she's going to Europe on business for three weeks and needs to borrow $5,000. The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce. The car is parked on the street in front of the bank. She has the title and everything checks out. The bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan. The bank's president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the blonde for using! a $250 ,000 Rolls as collateral against a $5,000 loan. An employee of the bank then proceeds to drive the Rolls into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.

Three weeks later, the blonde returns, repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $18.41. The loan officer says, "Miss, we are very happy to have had your business and this transaction has worked out very well, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multi-millionaire. What puzzles us is why you would bother to borrow $5,000?"

The blonde replies, "Where else in Chicago can I park my car for three weeks for only $18.41 and expect it to be there when I return?"

Finally... a SMART blonde joke

2. sheikdadon

sheikdadon Well-Known Member MEMBER

MILITARY (ARMY)
    Ratings:
    +9
    i had a good laugh at this one good stuff ma!! good stuff

3. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161