jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
sloane-stephens-serena-williams.jpg

In January, Serena Williams fell in three sets to Sloane Stephens at the Australian Open.

In an upcoming issue of ESPN The Magazine, Stephens rips Williams for unfollowing her on Twitter, deleting her off BlackBerry Messenger and having no contact whatsoever with her since the match in Australia. It seems Stephens is through with the narrative she said people have of Williams as “friendly”:
“She’s not said one word to me, not spoken to me, not said hi, not looked my way, not been in the same room with me since I played her in Australia,” Stephens says emphatically. “And that should tell everyone something, how she went from saying all these nice things about me to unfollowing me on Twitter.”
Her mom tries to slow her down, but Sloane is insistent. “Like, seriously! People should know. They think she’s so friendly and she’s so this and she’s so that — no, that’s not reality! You don’t unfollow someone on Twitter, delete them off of BlackBerry Messenger. I mean, what for? Why?”

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : American Sloane Stephens opens Fed Cup vs. Sweden Black People Doing Positive Things 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : History Made: Sloane Stephens Upsets Serena Williams Black Sports 49
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : SLOANE !!!!!!!! Black Sports 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : serena V sloane on CBS now Black Sports 28
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : Venus and Serena Williams set up all-sisters Australian Open final Black People Doing Positive Things 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Was Paul turned into a Venus star parody? AACOOLDRE 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Paphos-Venus pregnant by castracted St. Paul AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Goddess Venus & the Caesars AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Letter of Jude: Links with Rev 11 & Venus AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Two Venus's Two Emperors: Light vs dark AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Foam of Venus: Titus in the letter of Jude AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Lucifer & the Venus Morning star AACOOLDRE 0
B Black Spirituality Religion : Venus the two face planet and More Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
B Black Spirituality Religion : Mercury and Venus are the Morning Stars and Evening Stars Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Thelma Jackson-Smith Black Women : Video on HottenTot Venus "Sarah Baartman" Black Women 3
Shems Nbedjer Black People : Venus = Roseline = Golden Ratio Black People Open Forum 2
Shems Nbedjer Black People : Venus energy effect on you Black People Open Forum 6
Shems Nbedjer Black Spirituality Religion : Christ is the planet Venus?? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 25
Shems Nbedjer Black Spirituality Religion : Pentagonal Cycle of Venus Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Venus and Bright Star Shine Together at Dawn Wednesday Science and Technology 1
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : VENUS Williams down and out ! Black Sports 18
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : venus shows her butte Black Sports 54
Writspirit Black People : The Venus Project Black People Open Forum 38
Knowledge Seed Black People : The Venus Project Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Black Sports : Richard Williams - Venus & Serena's Father Speaks Out Black Sports 8
Omowale Jabali Black Sports : WHAT'S WRONG WITH VENUS AND SERENA? Black Sports 20
D Black Sports : Give it up for Venus Williams! Black Sports 32
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : Venus vrs Sharapova Black Sports 14
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Ishtar, Venus and mary magdalene AACOOLDRE 1
cocobutterskyn Black Poetry : venus&mars un f o l d Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
$$RICH$$ Black Entertainment : VENUS & SERENA oldest sister killed Black Entertainment 3
E Quiet Poetry Lounge : Venus Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Queenie Black Sports : Venus and Serena Black Sports 7
M Black Astrology : venus in cancer Black Astrology 1
K Black Poetry : Venus (Coltrane's Vibe) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
L Black Poetry : Indian Summer - visions of venus Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
H Black Poetry : Venus Envy ---- Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7