Black People : Sleeping Baby Killed In Car Seat

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Kamau47, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    9wsyr.com/mostpopular/story/21-year-old-charged-in-babys-shooting-death/6K6C9UIhhE69C3X3aTRC9A.cspx

You know, coming up where I did, plus seeing & hearing the things I do on a daily basis makes me somewhat callous to the plights & hardships I read about.
    But there are times like this that no amount of hardness can shield me from the emotions of it all.
    This is one of them.

Sleep well little king.

2. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    21-year-old charged in baby's shooting death

Syracuse (WSYR-TV) - A Syracuse man has been arrested in the shooting death of a 20-month-old boy on Syracuse's South Side on Sunday.

Sequan Evans, 21, has been charged with murder and criminal possession of a weapon.

He was on parole for a shooting in March of 2006.

Police say the shooting was gang-related. Police say Evans is a member of the Bricktown Gang, was shooting at the Rashad Walker Jr.'s father, who they claim is a member of the 110 Gang.

They also said that the shooting was in retaliation for the shooting of former Henninger standout athlete Kihary Blue. Police said Blue was not a member of a gang, but his shooting was gang related.

The police released the information during a Tuesday morning press conference.
    Police holding press conference on baby's shooting death
    Nov. 30
    Syracuse (WSYR-TV) - The Syracuse Police Department is holding a press conference to address its investigation into the shooting death of a 20-month old boy on the city's South Side.

Walker was strapped into his car seat on Sunday when someone fired multiple shots into the vehicle on the 300 block of Coolidge Avenue. Rashad Walker Jr. was hit at least twice and was critically injured.

The baby was rushed to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

NewsChannel 9 will cover the press conference and 9WSYR.com will have any new information released by the police.

http://www.9wsyr.com/mostpopular/st...ys-shooting-death/6K6C9UIhhE69C3X3aTRC9A.cspx

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    very heart felt and sad