Ghana : Slaves Castles in Ghana, West Africa.

rapchild

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2006
Occupation
Artist/music producer/
These are Pictures of the Slaves Dungeons in the Cape Coast and Elimina castle in Ghana Formerly known by the Colonial Rulers as the Gold Coast.After we gained independence by Osagyefo Dr. Kwame Nkrumah and the Big Six in 1957, the name was changed.Elmina, if am not mistaken in Spanish means the mine.Ghana was named the Gold Coast because the land was and still is blessed with Gold.The Castles were used for all sorts of things including Sales and Purchase of Slaves.Slaves were kept there before they were shipped to Europe, America, the Caribbean etc.In the pictures you see various rooms, the door of no return is where slaves exit to be shipped, is called the door door of no return simply because you wont be coming back, you can also find the Door of Return.There is also an underground room where the stubborn slaves were kept, the slaves that could not be broken, i believe.

Hope you enjoy these images and hope you visit Ghana soon to see it for yourselves amongthe other tourist site in the country.Check out my second set of pictures of the Kakum national Park in Cape Coast.I know very little of it but am sure you can find more information if you goggle it.

The pictures where taken by my brother 6 years ago.Sorry i didnt put them here earlier
i forgot about them for a minute.Secondly i have been occupied with life and its problems and struggles.Things that take alot out of you that you forget who you are and what you are suppose to do.

The Kakum National Park will be Another Thread.Oops I can only post more 10 files here.

You can check it out on my blog for more pictures www.slavecastles.blogspot.com

PEACE, LOVE AND GUIDANCE, JAH BLESS.

DSC03190.JPGDSC03190.JPGDSC03242.JPGDSC03241.JPGDSC03219.JPGDSC03211.JPGDSC03203.JPGDSC03203.JPGDSC03203.JPGDSC03203.JPGDSC03211.JPGDSC03211.JPG
DSC03191.JPG
theophillaskme@gmail.com

Attachments

• DSC03220.JPG
    DSC03220.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC03224.JPG
    DSC03224.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC03239.JPG
    DSC03239.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 61
... Hope you enjoy these images and hope you visit Ghana soon to see it for yourselves amongthe other tourist site in the country.Check out my second set of pictures of the Kakum national Park in Cape Coast.I know very little of it but am sure you can find more information if you goggle it.

The pictures where taken by my brother 6 years ago.Sorry i didnt put them here earlier
i forgot about them for a minute.Secondly i have been occupied with life and its problems and struggles.Things that take alot out of you that you forget who you are and what you are suppose to do.

The Kakum National Park will be Another Thread.Oops I can only post more 10 files here.

You can check it out on my blog for more pictures www.slavecastles.blogspot.com

PEACE, LOVE AND GUIDANCE, JAH BLESS.

Thanks for sharing this rapchild, everything is all up front, your brother did an excellent job taking these pictures. And brother, you are doing great as a young man, keep on keeping on, you got life's problems licked, meaning you are in control ... Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back