Black People : Slavery was GOOD for Black People in America (vids inside)

spicybrown said:
As strange as it may sound, (seeing how many Black folks believe how devilish the white man can be); I think many of them are duped by their own forefathers' ignorance and deceit. Just as Blacks are confused in our thinking, the same may be for some whites, The only way to discern distinguis between their inate racism and plain ignorance is to lwt the truth manifest, and see how it spins from there on. I have cited many Black facts to whites, and they were actually dumbfounded.(most of the time I can tell when someone is playing the role or not)

I, too, have had professors covertly display the same sentiments as Mr. McCuen. I didn't feel I had to view past the first video, I experience thatmadnes all the time......,thanx to my 'keen eye';). The sad part is that he taught a class(with Blacks) with the belief that Blacks are inferior. Well, hate to say it, at least he was honest; however, a confession wouldn't have been necessary for ME to read into his baloney:yawn:

OH well....somebody's got to be the spokesman for white supremacy in the educational system. Now the truth is out there, it's up to US parents to sift through and choose who is suitable to be our children's 'teachers'

True indeed sis, not sure why we are so surprised when we hear things like this. Their NATURE has NEVER changed and will NEVER change!!!

Just as the OVERSEER became POLICE OFFICERS..............

WHite Supremist's are/have been our so called teachers since we were "allowed" into their schools!

peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back