Black People : Slavery Was A Blessing I Guess

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Kamau47, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
  2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071

Just had to see this person, smh:

[​IMG]

But guess what, Arkansas? Today is your day!! Because one of your state representatives, Jon Hubbard (R-Jonesboro), has written a veritable treasure trove of derp-nuggets. And then after Hubbard wrote all those derp-nuggets, he set them down, took a deep breath, read them over again with a clear head, and decided “yes, this isexactly what I want to say; this is brilliant,” and then he sent them off to a publisher, had them bound into a book, and began selling it on Amazon. It’s called Letters to the Editor: Confessions of a Frustrated Conservative[​IMG]. Let’shave a look!
    [​IMG]

The blue eyes tell the whole story...:lol: Clearly, a mutant recessive...

Peace In Kamau47,

3. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    True dat.
    But the thing is, people like him don't bother me. It's the ones that are silent that gives me pause, the ones that agree with him and send in money to help him get reelected.
    You know.......cowards.

4. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    My analysis and thoughts on a few passages from John Hubbard of Arkansas:

Passage the first:
    1. Slavery is a curse, not a blessing.
    2. This passage inplies that Nubians should be grateful for what happened to their ancestors. To extend this further, there could be speculation that Nubians owe a debt to Europeans and their political corporations.

Passage the second:
    If you would simply plug-in to the current machinery without thought giving away your time; energy; labor; money; expertise; and resources, that would be greatly appreciated by the creators and benefactors of this machinery.

Passage the third:
    Conservatism, when taken to the extreme, tends to totalitarianism.

From my perspective, these passages presume a "debt" that Nubians owe to the European societies. Frequently, these types of "debts" assume some sort of payment is in order.

Again, Europeans assume the title of superior and creditor or at least attempt to then, attempt to persuade others of this assumption by inference and suggestion.

However, I see this completely different. Europeans, their societies and political corporations, owe a debt to Nubians in this federation. This debt could never be sufficiently paid.

300+ years of uncompensated labor if assessed at fair-market value during those years with additional for inflation would be of inestimable value.

If this were a court case, there would be compensatory as well as punitive damages assessed against these societies in favor of Nubians and their descendants.

Europeans and their societies should be grateful to and appreciative of Nubians and their contributions for without it, this federation would not have become the "greatest country on the Earth".

This perspective has been influenced from the reading of "Debt: The First 5000 Years" by David Graeber.

5. Black-king

Black-king Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    I expect nothing less from these devils, he and his people will soon find out about the curse of slavery.
    Revelations 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

6. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    Two things that come to my mind:

Who is this person attempting to persuade or reach out to with these writings? It strikes me as purely a propaganda piece to affirm whatever biases or misconceptions are currently held.

What I like to be mindful of are the possible, subtle implications that can be drawn from such writings for example the implication that some debt or obligation is owed along with the servicing of that debt ....

7. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    CTJ:

In all due candor and honesty, if only it could be so easily played off/summed up/just based on biology etc.

It's gotten more complicated than that...

The short version:

Obama has fallen short of their expectations...

I. e., so if the head you know who has fallen from his perch, or others are out to, we're at risk too...

Simply put, the white louse is baiting us, and woe unto our relations who fall victim to it...

No, it isn't intelligent nor wise to make one individual a scapegoat, nor dare to approach us from a "you're all alike" posture, but Obama is now being perceived as a uppity you know what, and our votes do count, etc.

Whites remain the majority of citizens in this nation:

Regrettable how many continue to be a bad reflection of their own self centered images, i. e., as though the rest of us shouldn't matter much...

In spite of everything from the Urban Rebellions (hardly just 'riots') to those attacks on 'their' nation on 9/11/01, never have so many of them been so into denial about the obvious...

They don't just risk losing their presumed/assumed option to to 'play God:

They also risk new reality checks/wake up calls, from those other folk who believe Allah got their back, too...

And Creators help us all!

FYI...

8. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,122
    This is why we need to make sure all of us get out and vote

9. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528

10. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    Always remember it's not just whether we lose or win...

It's also about how we play the games...

Sometimes we do have to let our own know what makes us who we are, and that makes them inferior-- not just their 'blue eyes'--etc....

Lighter up, Clyde!

SMH