Black People : SLAVERY LAWS The AMERICAN way

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by $$RICH$$, May 31, 2012.

1. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Thank you for your Humanity, I am glad to see that in some people their humanity is still intact. I am a human being and not a human product. I am also not a Lawyer, but I know this is a matter of Common Law vs. Maritime Law. SEE SLAVERY BY CONSENT I just felt the extreme need to find how and why, The Elite believe they have an absolute divine right to take control of and destroy all they survey. They built the very laws that do give them supreme rights. Once you see the first law it all falls into place. Once the foot of any of their agents touch lands they desire, the laws states clearly that all that of or in or on the land ALL. is their property,. So where does that leave the humanity that is captured by any and all means, their property.THE SUIT:: The Human beings of the United States of America vs. The Federal Reserve Bank, Holding company of the United States of America Inc.
    SUIT:: of Unlawful Enumeration Claim of Common Law Jurisdiction
    This Claim is made for the sole purpose of establishing that I never wilfully And with completely informed and total knowledge entered into any contract with The Corporation of United States of America, Nor with its holding company The Federal Reserve Bank (A Private bank)

The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is one of 12 regional Reserve Banks, which, together with the Board of Governors in Washington, D.C., make up the Federal Reserve System. The Fed, as the system is commonly called, is an independent governmental entity created by Congress in 1913 to serve as the central bank of the United States.The Federal Reserve Bank is private and answers to its primary shareholders
    THE SUIT :: is still a work in progress, it is to note that I sent this out to as many news agencies as I could as well as to the WHITE HOUSE. The unlawful enslavement created into todays time and age by The Federal Resevers Bank and collusion with our elected officals of that time is still in UNLAWFUL use and effect. I find them as the human body killer as they enslave the minds and created a media to potray there unhumanized way!
    May will say .......What is a root or foundation document? Where is this document of use:/ and I tell you ---> On all market of trade worldwide!

What I know is the only logical outcome from a system such as this; One mans fight with the system of ownership laws and equity codes as stated in Blacks Law Dictionary.I am not insane, what is ensane is that we are the only creatures on the rock that are forced to pay to live on it. We paying with our lives and minds
    as i pass this along standing in a fight for the people as a people with da people.I will not stop nor will i go away til i see EQUALITY and HUMANITY

Da Black People Justice
    freedomfighter

2. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178

3. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    Common Law is/was the law of the (English) king.
    Many subjects of England hated Common Law.
    This is why many of the English fled England to go to other lands.

Admiralty/Maritime Law descends from Roman Civil Law with regard to its procedures.

People have never owned land absolutely (allodial or allod) throughout European history. A person holds land of (belonging to) government.

People hold an estate (interest) in land when we are discussing ownership of land. Ownership in land in the US is heavily influenced by English feudal estate customs and law.

There are two primary divisions of ownership according to Roman Civil Law: dominion and servitude.

Servitude is the inferior of the two. People hold land in servitude to government. This is clearly seen by way of property taxes one pays to the city/county/state.

Most people are foolish enough (self included) to pledge their land in exchange to borrow money to purchase it (mortgage).

There are other areas such as voting (elective franchise), bonds, registration, and liens that have an effect on one's ownership (interest or estate) in land.

Servitudes in general (very different context now) is the problem for most people. One of the biggest forms of servitude is debt. To be in servitude is to owe a duty to another.

The problem with the Federal Reserve is that it is a private corporation chartered by Congress to produce legal tender. You have a debt instrument (Federal Reserve Note) functioning as a instrument of exchange. This is a relatively recent phenomena in history. Historically, specie (metellic coin) has been medium of exchange in tender of payment of debt.

I do agree that if you look at European and Asian history as a whole, it is the history of the elites and how they have administered their affairs over land and people. In history, you hear very little about how most people live.

4. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    I agree whole hearted thanks Shikamaru

5. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    But are we under this same laws of slavery today ! and why we can't break da chains !?

6. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    We are not, but it is still within the class of SERVITUDES.

Slavery is styled involuntary servitude. Voluntary servitude is the remainder and implicit. Think of the 13th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

Most people get up early in the morning and work hard to become servants in one thousand and one different ways.

One of the more burdensome chain links of servitude is DEBT which is what I'm working on eliminating completely. If you have no debt, no one can come to you claiming you owe them this or you must do that.

The next chain link of servitude is EMPLOYMENT.

CITIZENSHIP, TAXATION, CORVEE, DEBT, EMPLOYMENT, SLAVERY, IMPRISONMENT, PEONAGE, FRANCHISE, ENLISTMENT, LICENSE, and many, many more concepts are all various forms of SERVITUDE.

SERVITUDE implies OBLIGATION and DUTY. Ideally, you want to keep obligation and duty to a minimum for personal happiness in my opinion.

Obviously, the servant is the inferior to the creditor, master, principal, chief, etc.

Being in a position of servitude allows the creditor, master, principal, chief, etc. to lay CHARGES (burdens or obligations) with the expectation of being discharged. Failure to discharge (complete) typically results in some penalty of one form or another.

I'm not saying all servitude is bad (we are all servants of and to our Creator), but we must be mindful of and VERY selective of which servitudes we bear.

We must use our powers of AGENCY and CRITICAL THINKING to identify, recognize SERVITUDES and whether we wish to enter into such relationships, agreements, obligations, charges, etc.

CONTRACTS, particularly ADHESION CONTRACTS, are one of the more abundant forms of servitude that most people enter into without cognizance of what it truly is.

Fortunately, voluntary servitudes can be discharged and avoided thus removing ourselves from its burdens.

THIS, in my opinion, is one of the secrets in life: recognizing servitudes in addition to keeping them to an minimum.

On the flip-side of all of this, a RIGHT cannot be accepted without also accepting its corresponding DUTY. RIGHTS and DUTIES are corollaries of each other. Where there is one, there is always the other.

When a RIGHT and its corresponding DUTY are held by the same person, this is called a perfect right.

When a RIGHT and its corresponding DUTY are held by different persons, this is called an imperfect right. THIS is where we get into servitudes as well as the jurisprudential concept of EQUITY.

Consider this all secrets of/to FREEDOM.