Black People : Slavery -> Katrina -> Detroit ... When Will We Be Able To Save Ourselves?

They dont know and they dont care because they are brainwashed!

The German White people, are the same people they were in 2008 as they were in 1940, so how is it that they were able to cheer on in support of a Black from Illionis running for president in Berlin by the millions from seeing him, live and on TV, in 2008...yet they were brainwashed in 1940, to rip the flesh off the bones of nay Black man woman ir child standing in the same place! People do or dont do out of necessity they do or dont do from culture; that is just basic human psychology! And my point is we had a culture of unity, that was destroyed, so wishig hoing and praying Black folks unite for even small things let alone survival wont work until this generation creates a movement to encourage unity! that is just plain simple human nature! And Hip Hop has damaged the desire for collective effort and unity, and that is why the youth dont care, when at one time we did!

It is called branwashing. People, human nature, is based on culture and culture frames what people do and do not do together. Those with a culture work together, evidenced by 30 thousand years of African civilization broken only by a period of 500 years. However right after slavery we did for self during reconstruction, people had their own wells back then and community pumps, and back then the government would not sieze those things as they do today.
Collective work and presonsibility was a pardigm and somewhat coming to fruition from the Black Power and Afrocentric Movments. The Black Panrther Party for Self Defense before COINTELPRO infiltration were on the way to creating ambulance service sin each major city, but h one thing that was a pardigm, to discourage the desire for collective effort, and the desire to work together for the betterment of the common good and the community , was the COINTELPRO., tampering with the music! http://destee.com/index.php?threads...we-controled-the-paradigm-of-our-youth.69783/
To a large degree, we aren't sure who the enemy is anymore, ergo, the "brainwashing".
Those things you spoke in the above were a result of entities not hiding their intent. 'Strategies'
have become more sophisticated and we aren't/haven't been of any great consequence gotten
around to dealing with the sophistication of those strategies.

Until the youth create a new paradigm, there will be no internal desire of collective progress as there was before this mass brainwashing!
For them to create a new paradigm(s), they would have to know the old one(s).
I think some of those models would have to be refined and gone about in a different
way. Other paradigms, I opine, is still having a hard time getting off the schematic.

The mentality to execute those strategies, would have to be socialized into the very
psyche of the black multitudes (this alludes to "culture" as you expressed). That is
arguably the big stumbling block, which is why generation after generation it is like
hitting the reset button.

Until we fix our relationships, leverage out wealth, and focus on an economic agenda,......

Yeah ... tell me about it ... folk talk the talk, but they won't walk the walk.

And when they get called out on it ... they get quiet and act like you hurt their feelings.

Give 'em a minute, they'll get over it - and point at someone else to shoulder the responsibility.

:heart:

Destee
Good Morning? and happy 4th of july if there is something happy about outside of the meaning of it. Well , I can certainly say, that i do what i can, my community is filling up with people that really do not mean you any good but they play a good act,,but i do go where, there are BLACK BUSINESSES are and shop are what have you.
If i had the money to build and create jobs for us/ by us i would,. I have friends that does have that kind of money, but will not spend it like that. i am ready,. Let's find some land and grow our on vegetables, and Herbs, open a Grocery store in our neighborhood, do some farming, raise chickens, cows, etc.. learn from the elders on how to smoke meat, grow things naturally. This something that i would like to see , I have talked about this, and had the land that someone was willing to let use. no charge, but no one was interested.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back