Black Spirituality Religion : SLAVERY CONDONED IN THE QUR'AN.

Well now Sam and Sek you got to be reasonable. The average slave has no money. For God to champion the cause of a class of people who have no money while at the same time alienating those who do have money by depriving them o their profit would mean the religions in question could not support itself and would not be popular among the "best" of societies. Therefore it behooved God to knuckle under to the desires of slave mastes. I mean one doesn't want to lose the cream of the crop just for morality's sake

river said:
Well now Sam and Sek you got to be reasonable. The average slave has no money. For God to champion the cause of a class of people who have no money while at the same time alienating those who do have money by depriving them o their profit would mean the religions in question could not support itself and would not be popular among the "best" of societies. Therefore it behooved God to knuckle under to the desires of slave mastes. I mean one doesn't want to lose the cream of the crop just for morality's sake

This is deep sistah, very thought provoking as well!

river said:

This sounds like the question that the GOTH (VAMPIRE) people ask:

"Who does God favor in the web: the SPIDER, or the FLY?"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back