Black People : Slave Sermons (Episode 11) "Check the Record"

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by skuderjaymes, Nov 11, 2011.

1. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
  2. skuderjaymes

Japan
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    I dig these videos.. especially the ones where he is focused on the hypocrisy of America.. I dont particularly agree with his thesis that all preachers are crooks.. I've known too many preachers to believe that.. but I do think that he has created a pretty effective form for getting his thoughts out there.. I'm interested in the Religious and Anti-Religious groups.. they both seem to be doing the same thing.. railing against the tenets of the other group.. in this video he contradicts himself..
    he spends time illustrating how the Founders of this country were anti-christian, then he shows soldiers shooting down Native Americans.. and then he concludes it with a Gun on a bible saying that it's Christianity's fault.. even though his assertion that the founders were anti-christian would appear to disprove his own conclusion. It's this kind of blindness willful or otherwise that casts a shadow over everything else he would say.. It like he has just decided that Christianity is the enemy and no matter what sees, he will bend it to his thesis.. sounds an awful lot like Church people bending everything to their way of seeing.. in that, both sides are completely the same.. wanting to share some truth with their people.. and that's what makes both sides beautiful..

I've always kind of believed that black folks blamed christianity because they were afraid to name white people as the antagonists in our history.. I always thought it was Psychosis, Narcissism, Greed and inhumanity is that led Europeans to mass murder and subjugate non-white people all around the world.. And Religius motivations, practices and interpretations of the Dominated/subjugated are very and necessarily different from that of the Dominant group.

3. skuderjaymes

Japan
    Ratings:
    +6,043
  4. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,731
    I so agree! Thank you for this post!

I can't even express how much I appreciate what you said when you said this:

"I've always kind of believed that black folks blamed christianity because they were afraid to name white people as the antagonists in our history"

I never even thought of this idea that it could be like a form of denial or fear of facing other truths or taking the time to re-assess in order to single out the actual stratigies that White American has actually implemented against non-White people. I wonder if maybe some Black people have come to a certain realization but decided that it was more convenient to just group the anti-Christ Movement and White people all together as a means to avoid dealing with other issues that they may have feared would jeopardize their freedom. Like say to themselves perhaps, "I'll just go along with the racist White people and throw out Christianity as being garbage, and then go on hating White people and then they won't pay me no mind and i will still keep my job..." I don't know, I'm not sure of the mentality. But at any rate, I'm so glad you brought out the contradiction.

I believe that the contradiction and the problem with not understanding the trick of the pagan government that mask under ‘the Christian Principles’ and why there is confusion amongst Black people because they won’t read the ‘the Christian principles’ for themselves and see that American did not set up on ‘Christian Principles’ is, again, causing them to throw out the entire book on 'the Christian Principles' which is just white American wants them to do. And the hypocrisy is right here in this blog, but the brother that is producing these blogs, in my opinion, is not bringing this out. He puts the quote of Thomas Jefferson:

“Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Now this White president ought to know just how much Christianity was perverted because it was his race and government, that did it, including his own self. But then I guess, he raped Black women, not as a Christian but as a pagan that he is obviously professing to be. I guess he pushed for Separation of Church and State to justify raping and picking over his slave women because he knew under the Constitution, ‘the Peculiar Institution’ was absolutely legal, because THEY MADE IT LEGAL as opposed to ‘the Christian Principles’ of which does not at all! I hope the brother that put out these blogs will be able to differientiate these technical elements and put this forth much better, because it was the White racist people that perverted Christianity because they knew it was the most affective system that kicked against their White Supremacist system. No other system has been able to do that.

A side note: I saw a documentary on Thomas Jefferson and it was amazing on some issues. he and John Adams [the elder] conflicted on certain issues but they both were apart of the Constttution coming together. They both are signers of the Constitution and ironically years later on JULY 4th!!!!!--Celebration, they died within minutes of each other on the same day! It was said that Thomas Jefferson had a slave man and told his slave man to fluff his pillow and then moments later, he died.

Another man, I keep forgetting his name, but he was famous and supported anti slavery, and ... oh yeah, his name is William Lloyd Garrison, he said that the Constitution was the worst thing that Black people could agree to. he said it was a terrible trap and tried to get certain Black leaders to fight against it.

Anyway, Thank you so much for this post!!!!!!!!!