Honoring Black Ancestors : Slave father prayer

dustyelbow

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 25, 2005
So, if you study our history in the land then I hope you will ENJOY this

I think MOST if not all PEOPLE WITNESS the level of STRENGTH displayed by MEN and WOMEN in regard to PHYSICAL LABOR.

Men just seem to have a KNACK at SUCH....

So what does this mean....

We live in a SYSTEM that recognizes this ATTRIBUTE

Well someone had to BUILD the ROADS CAPITALS MINES of the NATION

It was mostly done by MEN, YOUNG MEN of their PRIME

If African people did it that means MEN were considered at this TASK

Who do you think landed in AMERICA for this TASK...MEN

If it was MEN then there was no WOMEN around INITIALLY

There was NO AFRICAN WOMEN in the LAND when MEN were CAPTURED from the CONTINENT to be BROUGHT HERE to LABOR

That means this LAND for US INITIALLY was LABORED by MEN from AFRICA. African WOMEN and GIRLS were MOST LIKELY KILLED in them SLAVE RAIDS because THEY WERE OF NO USE AT THE TIME only the MEN had the STRENGTH needed to TAME the LAND in what EUROPEAN CONSIDERED

FOUNDING FATHERS concept again...

So OUR FATHERS must have wanted to START NEW LIVES with FAMILY in MIND. They did with the INDIAN WOMAN and WHITE WOMEN.

So the FIRST BLACK WOMAN (from the SLAVERY EXPERIENCE) in the LAND was a FUSION of the TWO.

THE FIRST CREATION of BLACK WOMEN (not WOMAN) in AMERICA is a FUSION of AFRICAN FATHER and OTHER as the MOTHER...

GREAT I SAY.

Now how about those MEN who LONGED for CONTINENTAL AFRICAN WOMAN...

They HELD OUT for a LADY from the CONTINENT or REBELED to be SHIPPED BACK to the CARIBBEAN where CONTINENTAL AFRICAN WOMEN started making their PRESENCE KNOWN for BREEDING because A LAW IN BANNING SLAVE RAIDS of AFRICA.

The RUTHLESS WHITE MAN started a BREEDING PROGRAM to INCREASE NUMBERS of AFRICAN MIGHT (MEN) while they SLAUGHTERED INDIAN in GENERAL because they did not want to be SLAVES.

It must have been SUCH a MENTAL STRONGHOLD to WAIT for an CONTINENTAL AFRICAN WOMAN because COMING OFF those SLAVE BOATS was ONLY MEN fit for LABOR.

Why wait and JOIN OUR BROTHERS at making LIFE with NEW WOMEN in the LAND...

So if such TEMPTATION was PRESENT, what was the REMEDY to this PROBLEM....

These MEN must have PRAYED for SUCH and IN ALL HOPE what they PRAYED for ARRIVED on these SHORES.

They must have had EXTREME TROUBLES in the FLESH to be WAITING for that UNSEEN CONTINENTAL AFRICAN WOMAN.

Our FATHERS well SOME were QUITE AMAZING with the POWER of PRAYER and it LOOKS like THROUGH the RUTHLESS INSTITUTION of SLAVERY that ANSWER was CALLED by SOMEONE or SOMETHING. MARVELOUS.

These are MYSTERIES, you will not LEARN PROBABLY anywhere ELSE....

Oh well.

Destee said:
Brother DustyElbow ... this is interesting. I'm wondering though, are you presenting it as a hypothetical assessment or fact?

:heart:

Destee

Hypothetical speaking...

Looking at how we APPEAR and the STRUGGLES over from my PERSPECTIVE TRIVIAL MATTERS it starting to make SENSE...

HAIR and why it has to be STRAIGHT and LONG.....

SKIN COLOR....

It all relates to how we saw OUR MOTHERS and FATHERS....

Which is in our BLOOD and their BLOOD

If BLACK MEN had no TROUBLE (overall) with their HAIR and BLACK FEMALES certainly have TROUBLE with their HAIR then it relates to some PARENTING MATTER....

Most AFRICAN WOMEN from the CONTINENT to SHIPPED here in the AMERICA did not DISPLAY such LONG HAIR FEATURES...

In many cases it was HIDDEN in WRAPS...

And I look at HISPANICS they TOO PRIZE LONG HAIR....

So I see that it mean SOMEBODY is EMULATING their PARENTS....

In addition I see MEN ADVOCATING US to go BACK to AFRICA and SET UP SHOP but I do not SEE the WOMEN so EAGER...

So yes its MAKING SENSE who were OUR FATHERS and who are OUR MOTHERS

The FIRST GENERATION of BLACK FEMALES in AMERICA must have been born from LARGELY INDIAN or NATIVE AMERICAN WIVES coupled to AFRICAN FATHERS.

Because BLACK FEMALES in the NATION spent MOST of their DAY with INDIANS it must have been a ENLIGHTENING EXPERIENCE especially when it cam time to COMB HAIR because the AFRICAN FATHERS worked them FIELDS and WOODS...

That is because of the SEX INBALANCE that RUTHLESS WHITE CREATED from SLAVERY...

Not that their were not any BLACK FEMALES but I keep READING ACCOUNTS of SLAVE MEN asking their MASTERS could they BE SHIPPED to the CARRIBEAN so that they can HAVE A WIFE....

There was PROBLEMS there...

Destee or ANYBODY , what I am saying is NOW becoming ACTUALIZE with PROOFS...

What I am saying if you look DEEP WITHIN the ANSWERS were ALREADY HERE...

http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761595721_2/Atlantic_Slave_Trade.html

Most of the slaves transported in the Atlantic slave trade were adult men. About twice as many African men as women crossed the Atlantic, and only one in ten slaves traded to a European was under age ten. Africans tended to retain women slaves, whom they valued as agricultural workers and bearers of offspring. Children were less economical to trade: They cost as much to enslave and transport, yet brought lower prices.

The BRITISH aka AMERICA COLONY imported more ENSLAVED AFRICAN MEN then WOMEN during the START of this REPUBLIC to LABOR the LAND and SUBDUE it for FARMING. I have a link for that but on another COMPUTER...perhaps I will SUPPLY IT....It is from PBS

So what about the CONTINENTAL AFRICAN FEMALE???

According to DOCUMENTS (all over the INTERNET) SHE mostly came later in GREAT NUMBERS when AGRICULTURE became more FAVORABLE after the clearing of the LAND and building of ROADS and CAPITALS to ADMINISTER this WEALTH.

RUTHLESS WHITE saw how EFFICIENT she was in AGRICULTURE and IMPORTED HER in GREAT NUMBERS to where there was more WOMEN on SLAVE VESSELS than MEN....

Again that was LATER not at the START....

So again OUR FATHERS were indeed (at least SLAVERY TIMES) CONTINENTAL AFRICAN MEN....

It just confirms what I suspect in this RUTHLESS LAND....

of the FOUNDING FATHERS....

So that means who were OUR MOTHERS in the LAND....

That should be a NO BRAINER without FEMALES of AFRICAN DESCENT then somebody LOCAL BECAME our FATHERS PARTNERS for PROCREATION

Which are NATIVE AMERICAN WOMEN...

Side note: CHEROKEE MEN and WOMEN were noted for their LONG to the GROUND STRAIGHT BLACK HAIR. I said BOTH MEN and WOMEN. A SOURCE of CULTURAL PRIDE some would SAY.

So the FIRST GENERATION of BLACK WOMEN in AMERICA are indeed A FUSION of AFRICAN MEN and NATIVE AMERICAN WOMEN mostly with WHITE WOMEN filling in the REST....

To TOP things OFF, THE MALES born of AFRICAN MALES and NATIVE AMERICAN FEMALES and WHITE FEMALES were mostly CAPTURED by EUROPEANS and EMPLOYED back to serve a LIFE of SLAVERY....

Remember those FUGITIVE SLAVE LAWS and the ONE DROP RULE...

It also EXPLAINS why AFRICAN CULTURE as a WHOLE could not survive the RIGORS of this LAND because of the SEPARATION and DEATH of FEMALE AFRICAN during the START of SLAVERY from the CONTINENT.

Because there was HARDLY ANY CONTINENTAL AFRICAN WOMEN....

Look at AFRICAN AMERICAN FOOD and I wonder HOW DID CORNBREAD get in our DIET...

When INDIANS were not WILLING to be SLAVES...

It must have come from OUR MOTHERS in the LAND....

That first generation of BLACK FEMALES...

:qqb011: :qqb011: :qqb011:

The MORE the INTERESTING but there is a BIGGER MYSTERY...

It MAY sound SCARY and FEARFUL but it MAKES SENSE....

Plus OUR SLAVE FATHERS who did ask their MASTER to go to the CARRIBEAN little did our FATHERS know but the WHITE SLAVE MASTER KNEW that there was HARDLY NO CONTINENTAL AFRICAN WOMEN to be FOUND in the CARIBBEAN.

The WHITE SLAVE MASTER knew the DEAL and he actually LAUGHED and HUMORED HIMSELF at his SLAVES REQUEST...

:qqb026:

Next

But anybody that is MATURE please listen to what I am SAYING...

You read the REPORTS of SKIN LIGHTENING PRODUCTS destroying AFRICANS in the CONTINENT and you read and see with AFRICAN IMMIGRANTS that HAIR STRAIGHTENING PRODUCTS are USED throughout the AFRICAN CONTINENT.....

Dont you think that AFRICANS from the CONTINENT would have already PERFECTED SKIN LIGHTENING and HAIR STRAIGHTENING ALREADY if we are CONSIDERED the FIRST CREATIONS of AFRICA from 10,000's of years.

PERFECTED even before the EUROPEANS came to the CONTINENT with SLAVERY COLONIALISM and SUCH....

Again this is for MATURE people where your SPIRIT YEARNS for ANSWERS...

A BROTHER from RADIO I overheard while in COMPANY with SOMEONE mentioned that in AFRICA from his READINGS that AFRICANS of ANCIENT valued the SKIN of a DARK PERSON or MAN...

In essence he said the DARKER your SKIN was in MANY PARTS of AFRICA the greater your INTELLIGIENCE and VALUE....

I said very interesting but IT CONFLICTS what we see WITHIN OURSELVES and OUTSIDE our SELVES in the WORLD....

What is GOING ON with AFRICA and its PEOPLE????

Are the PEOPLE that DWELL there TODAY the SAME PEOPLE of the ANCIENT???

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back