Black Ancestors : Slave father prayer

Discussion in 'Honoring Black Ancestors' started by dustyelbow, Dec 19, 2007.

1. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    So, if you study our history in the land then I hope you will ENJOY this

I think MOST if not all PEOPLE WITNESS the level of STRENGTH displayed by MEN and WOMEN in regard to PHYSICAL LABOR.

Men just seem to have a KNACK at SUCH....

So what does this mean....

We live in a SYSTEM that recognizes this ATTRIBUTE

Well someone had to BUILD the ROADS CAPITALS MINES of the NATION

It was mostly done by MEN, YOUNG MEN of their PRIME

If African people did it that means MEN were considered at this TASK

Who do you think landed in AMERICA for this TASK...MEN

If it was MEN then there was no WOMEN around INITIALLY

There was NO AFRICAN WOMEN in the LAND when MEN were CAPTURED from the CONTINENT to be BROUGHT HERE to LABOR

That means this LAND for US INITIALLY was LABORED by MEN from AFRICA. African WOMEN and GIRLS were MOST LIKELY KILLED in them SLAVE RAIDS because THEY WERE OF NO USE AT THE TIME only the MEN had the STRENGTH needed to TAME the LAND in what EUROPEAN CONSIDERED

FOUNDING FATHERS concept again...

So OUR FATHERS must have wanted to START NEW LIVES with FAMILY in MIND. They did with the INDIAN WOMAN and WHITE WOMEN.

So the FIRST BLACK WOMAN (from the SLAVERY EXPERIENCE) in the LAND was a FUSION of the TWO.

THE FIRST CREATION of BLACK WOMEN (not WOMAN) in AMERICA is a FUSION of AFRICAN FATHER and OTHER as the MOTHER...

GREAT I SAY.

Now how about those MEN who LONGED for CONTINENTAL AFRICAN WOMAN...

They HELD OUT for a LADY from the CONTINENT or REBELED to be SHIPPED BACK to the CARIBBEAN where CONTINENTAL AFRICAN WOMEN started making their PRESENCE KNOWN for BREEDING because A LAW IN BANNING SLAVE RAIDS of AFRICA.

The RUTHLESS WHITE MAN started a BREEDING PROGRAM to INCREASE NUMBERS of AFRICAN MIGHT (MEN) while they SLAUGHTERED INDIAN in GENERAL because they did not want to be SLAVES.

It must have been SUCH a MENTAL STRONGHOLD to WAIT for an CONTINENTAL AFRICAN WOMAN because COMING OFF those SLAVE BOATS was ONLY MEN fit for LABOR.

Why wait and JOIN OUR BROTHERS at making LIFE with NEW WOMEN in the LAND...

So if such TEMPTATION was PRESENT, what was the REMEDY to this PROBLEM....

These MEN must have PRAYED for SUCH and IN ALL HOPE what they PRAYED for ARRIVED on these SHORES.

They must have had EXTREME TROUBLES in the FLESH to be WAITING for that UNSEEN CONTINENTAL AFRICAN WOMAN.

Our FATHERS well SOME were QUITE AMAZING with the POWER of PRAYER and it LOOKS like THROUGH the RUTHLESS INSTITUTION of SLAVERY that ANSWER was CALLED by SOMEONE or SOMETHING. MARVELOUS.

These are MYSTERIES, you will not LEARN PROBABLY anywhere ELSE....

Oh well.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother DustyElbow ... this is interesting. I'm wondering though, are you presenting it as a hypothetical assessment or fact?

:heart:

Destee

3. dustyelbow

Ratings:
    +21
    Hypothetical speaking...

Looking at how we APPEAR and the STRUGGLES over from my PERSPECTIVE TRIVIAL MATTERS it starting to make SENSE...

HAIR and why it has to be STRAIGHT and LONG.....

SKIN COLOR....

It all relates to how we saw OUR MOTHERS and FATHERS....

Which is in our BLOOD and their BLOOD

If BLACK MEN had no TROUBLE (overall) with their HAIR and BLACK FEMALES certainly have TROUBLE with their HAIR then it relates to some PARENTING MATTER....

Most AFRICAN WOMEN from the CONTINENT to SHIPPED here in the AMERICA did not DISPLAY such LONG HAIR FEATURES...

In many cases it was HIDDEN in WRAPS...

And I look at HISPANICS they TOO PRIZE LONG HAIR....

So I see that it mean SOMEBODY is EMULATING their PARENTS....

In addition I see MEN ADVOCATING US to go BACK to AFRICA and SET UP SHOP but I do not SEE the WOMEN so EAGER...

So yes its MAKING SENSE who were OUR FATHERS and who are OUR MOTHERS

The FIRST GENERATION of BLACK FEMALES in AMERICA must have been born from LARGELY INDIAN or NATIVE AMERICAN WIVES coupled to AFRICAN FATHERS.

Because BLACK FEMALES in the NATION spent MOST of their DAY with INDIANS it must have been a ENLIGHTENING EXPERIENCE especially when it cam time to COMB HAIR because the AFRICAN FATHERS worked them FIELDS and WOODS...

That is because of the SEX INBALANCE that RUTHLESS WHITE CREATED from SLAVERY...

Not that their were not any BLACK FEMALES but I keep READING ACCOUNTS of SLAVE MEN asking their MASTERS could they BE SHIPPED to the CARRIBEAN so that they can HAVE A WIFE....

There was PROBLEMS there...

4. dustyelbow

Ratings:
    +21
    Destee or ANYBODY , what I am saying is NOW becoming ACTUALIZE with PROOFS...

What I am saying if you look DEEP WITHIN the ANSWERS were ALREADY HERE...

The BRITISH aka AMERICA COLONY imported more ENSLAVED AFRICAN MEN then WOMEN during the START of this REPUBLIC to LABOR the LAND and SUBDUE it for FARMING. I have a link for that but on another COMPUTER...perhaps I will SUPPLY IT....It is from PBS

So what about the CONTINENTAL AFRICAN FEMALE???

According to DOCUMENTS (all over the INTERNET) SHE mostly came later in GREAT NUMBERS when AGRICULTURE became more FAVORABLE after the clearing of the LAND and building of ROADS and CAPITALS to ADMINISTER this WEALTH.

RUTHLESS WHITE saw how EFFICIENT she was in AGRICULTURE and IMPORTED HER in GREAT NUMBERS to where there was more WOMEN on SLAVE VESSELS than MEN....

Again that was LATER not at the START....

So again OUR FATHERS were indeed (at least SLAVERY TIMES) CONTINENTAL AFRICAN MEN....

It just confirms what I suspect in this RUTHLESS LAND....

of the FOUNDING FATHERS....

So that means who were OUR MOTHERS in the LAND....

That should be a NO BRAINER without FEMALES of AFRICAN DESCENT then somebody LOCAL BECAME our FATHERS PARTNERS for PROCREATION

Which are NATIVE AMERICAN WOMEN...

Side note: CHEROKEE MEN and WOMEN were noted for their LONG to the GROUND STRAIGHT BLACK HAIR. I said BOTH MEN and WOMEN. A SOURCE of CULTURAL PRIDE some would SAY.

So the FIRST GENERATION of BLACK WOMEN in AMERICA are indeed A FUSION of AFRICAN MEN and NATIVE AMERICAN WOMEN mostly with WHITE WOMEN filling in the REST....

To TOP things OFF, THE MALES born of AFRICAN MALES and NATIVE AMERICAN FEMALES and WHITE FEMALES were mostly CAPTURED by EUROPEANS and EMPLOYED back to serve a LIFE of SLAVERY....

Remember those FUGITIVE SLAVE LAWS and the ONE DROP RULE...

It also EXPLAINS why AFRICAN CULTURE as a WHOLE could not survive the RIGORS of this LAND because of the SEPARATION and DEATH of FEMALE AFRICAN during the START of SLAVERY from the CONTINENT.

Because there was HARDLY ANY CONTINENTAL AFRICAN WOMEN....

Look at AFRICAN AMERICAN FOOD and I wonder HOW DID CORNBREAD get in our DIET...

When INDIANS were not WILLING to be SLAVES...

It must have come from OUR MOTHERS in the LAND....

That first generation of BLACK FEMALES...

:qqb011: :qqb011: :qqb011:

The MORE the INTERESTING but there is a BIGGER MYSTERY...

5. dustyelbow

Ratings:
    +21
    It MAY sound SCARY and FEARFUL but it MAKES SENSE....

Plus OUR SLAVE FATHERS who did ask their MASTER to go to the CARRIBEAN little did our FATHERS know but the WHITE SLAVE MASTER KNEW that there was HARDLY NO CONTINENTAL AFRICAN WOMEN to be FOUND in the CARIBBEAN.

The WHITE SLAVE MASTER knew the DEAL and he actually LAUGHED and HUMORED HIMSELF at his SLAVES REQUEST...

:qqb026:

Next

But anybody that is MATURE please listen to what I am SAYING...

You read the REPORTS of SKIN LIGHTENING PRODUCTS destroying AFRICANS in the CONTINENT and you read and see with AFRICAN IMMIGRANTS that HAIR STRAIGHTENING PRODUCTS are USED throughout the AFRICAN CONTINENT.....

Dont you think that AFRICANS from the CONTINENT would have already PERFECTED SKIN LIGHTENING and HAIR STRAIGHTENING ALREADY if we are CONSIDERED the FIRST CREATIONS of AFRICA from 10,000's of years.

PERFECTED even before the EUROPEANS came to the CONTINENT with SLAVERY COLONIALISM and SUCH....

Again this is for MATURE people where your SPIRIT YEARNS for ANSWERS...

A BROTHER from RADIO I overheard while in COMPANY with SOMEONE mentioned that in AFRICA from his READINGS that AFRICANS of ANCIENT valued the SKIN of a DARK PERSON or MAN...

In essence he said the DARKER your SKIN was in MANY PARTS of AFRICA the greater your INTELLIGIENCE and VALUE....

I said very interesting but IT CONFLICTS what we see WITHIN OURSELVES and OUTSIDE our SELVES in the WORLD....

What is GOING ON with AFRICA and its PEOPLE????

Are the PEOPLE that DWELL there TODAY the SAME PEOPLE of the ANCIENT???

6. dustyelbow

Ratings:
    +21
    Remember I mention I studied BLOOD well something is really HAPPENING...

According to DNA SCIENTISTS who STUDIED CHROMOSOMES they have REPORTED (if you so incline to READ) that the

Y CHROMOSOMES is YOUNGER than the X CHROMOSOMES

MEN = X and Y CHROMOSOMES

FEMALES = X and X CHROMOSOMES

according to SCIENTIFIC DATA which is confirmed through TOOLS such as this COMPUTER and RESEARCH.

Hey could it be that WOMEN are OLDER than MEN on the EARTH if this THEORY holds TRUE and EACH DAY it is being CONFIRMED by INTERNATIONAL BODY of RESEARCHERS.

Very EXCITING...(IF SO WOMEN COULD BE THE PRE-ADAMITES from that BIBLE)

Now those SAME SCIENTIST mentioned that the ORIGINAL Y CHROMOSOME went out of AFRICA as the OUT OF AFRICA THEORY that all of HUMANITY is said to ORIGINATE that is AFRICA....

But NOW OTHER SCIENTISTS said that a DIFFERENT Y CHROMOSOME (MUTATED) than the INITIAL ANCIENT 'OUT of AFRICA' ONE came back from ASIA AT A VERY LATER POINT into AFRICA and SPREAD into MANY CONTINENTAL AFRICAN POPULATIONS...

If you STUDY ASIA and their CIVILIZATION AREAS have SERIOUS COLORISM and CLASSISM PROBLEMS even before EUROPEANS came to the SCENE...

And now if CONTINENTAL AFRICANS have this PROBLEM too as I OBSERVE and READ and even CHECKED MYSELF (it DWELLS in ME but I REJECT IT) about....

Now I can GRASP why WE ARE VERY DIFFERENT from OUR ORIGINAL HUMAN SELVES and BEHAVE (BLOOD TIES as SUCH)...

and it HELPS explain THEORY WHY POLYGAMY is RIFE in AFRICA and ASIA too due to the AGE of the Y CHROMOSOME MYSTERY....

If the X CHROMOSOMES predates (THOUSANDS of YEARS) the Y CHROMOSOME then there were most likely MORE WOMEN and DAUGHTERS than MEN and SONS on the EARTH at some TIME

The FIRST MAN (Y CHROMOSOME) was APPOINTED to a FEMALE (X CHROMOSOME) by some UNKNOWN (SCIENCE is SEARCHING) BEING...

This UNKNOWN BEING allowed the BIRTH of SONS from his APPOINTED Y CHROMOSOME (male) and X CHROMOSOME (female)

Those SONS took MANY WIVES (POLYGAMY) of the PRE-ADAMITES (SEXUAL INBALANCE of MOSTLY WOMEN who PREDATE the Y CHROMOSOME) until their was a BALANCE of SEXES both MALE and FEMALE....

and PLEASE REMEMBER in the POLYGAMY thread how it was IMPORTANT that SONS be BORN instead of DAUHGTERS...

In any case RECHECK the POLYGAMY thread in the BLACK RELATIONSHIP area of this FORUM...

Which is MIGHTY REVEALING....

Now TRANSLATE that to OUR CONDITION in terms of MALE and FEMALE in the NATION....

But the SAME TECHNIQUE before CANNOT be USED to SOLVE the PROBLEM of TODAY...

That BIBLE is certainly more than WORDS...

Oh well.

FINISHED

7. dustyelbow

Ratings:
    +21
    Oh here is that PBS link...

The SLAVE EXPERIENCE: MEN WOMEN and GENDER

SOME SKIN COLOR MATTERS HERE in the NATION and also in ASIA.

More than skin deep: Taiwanese attitude to foreigners

WHOOPI GOLDBERG on OBAMA WIFE MICHELLE being DARK-SKINNED
    [​IMG]
    Click IMAGE

Again the whole SKIN COLOR BUSINESS is a PLAGUE in the COMMUNITY and I consider it very TRIVIAL but CARRY ON...

FOR MATURE AUDIENCE PLEASE from this POINT FORWARD

Since we should HONOR our MOTHERS (African or NOT, even the WHITE ONES) and our FATHERS (African a WHOLE LOT and the ILLICIT AFFAIR ONES (RAPIST) too)

You want to LIVE???, I do, so I hope this HELP you enjoy LIVING...

Remember the VIDEO posted of a BLACK WOMEN from HARLEM, how she is TRYING through DNA to find out her FATHER is and she FINDS a BLOOD RELATIVE with an ARKANSAS WHITE MAN...

It seems like BLACK WOMEN are hitting a ROAD BLOCK and I think understanding GENDER ROLES since SLAVERY will GET YOU on the TRACK to FINDING OUT...

Now it's coming to be that my FAVORITE is the BIBLICAL ADAM EVE GENDER IMBALANCE and POLYGAMY I posted up above....

:qqb011: :qqb011: :qqb011:

I told a SISTER that her CHURCH is not ready for ME and I think I will take the message on TOUR...I can PREACH this one to AFRICA too since CHURCH and MOSQUE are GROWING ever so PLENTIFUL on the CONTINENT

I would have not gotten it if I did not see the NEED to PERHAPS HONOR the FATHER that I see our YOUTH craving for more than anything I imagined...

I TOO FEEL your NEED YOUNG BROTHERS....

But I am getting a NEW MESSAGE

Bare with ME...

SO if the WOMAN is OLDER than the MAN on the EARTH then it would follow that the original ADAM spoking BIBLICALLY based on CURRENT DATA was a COMPLETE BEING....

A complete being would have to be of the XX BASE CHROMOSONAL PAIR which is ATTRIBUTED to being a WOMAN.

Now looking at the ENGLISH ALPHABET we see that the LETTER X comes before the LETTER Y....

LOOKING at the LETTER Y we see that its MISSING A LEG or BIBLICALLY a RIB

WHY WOULD ANYBODY SAY A MAN is of the XY CHROMOSOMAL PAIR...

AT FIRST it DOES NOT MAKE SENSE THANK GOODNESS for REVELATIONS...

So if MAN is missing this PROVERBIAL "BIBLICAL RIB or LEG"

then for him to be COMPLETE AGAIN he would have to REGAIN that MISSING LEG or BIBLICAL "RIB"

That is SHARING a LEG or RIB from your WIFE, MAN and HIS WIFE and it draws close to the FINAL STATEMENT from the BIBLE

King James Bible
    Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Oh this is such a WONDERFUL MYSTERY...

I am GETTING VERY CLOSE...

The BIRTH of CHRIST is no longer a MYSTERY which a WHOLE LOT of CHURCHES in AMERICA do not believe in the VIRGIN giving BIRTH to a MAN

Thanks CREATOR and thank YOU ALL.

Actually I want to ALSO
    THANK OUR ANCESTORS who were very FOND of that BIBLE and I SEE WHY...

8. dustyelbow

Ratings:
    +21
  9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother DustyElbow ... this has grown more interesting and profound as the years have passed.

Thank you for being here and sharing it with us.

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee