Black People Politics : slave action figures...from Django movie

I'm not just speaking about your situation, I'm speaking in general and in regards to Bro Omo finding the link in which James posted...

If it isn't a big deal then why are you making it one?

I wasn't making a big deal. Omowale was in reviving those chastisements. Catch up.

As to the link, it's you all who were making a big deal of it, calling him hypocritical and contradictory. I'm the one saying it shouldn't be so.

Whatever. Like I said before. It's your issue not mine. I can see snakes for sure. But I'm not going to keep responding knowing that as much I have shared with you since your time here, I have gotten nothing meaningful in return.

Because you not really here to build with anyone. Only to cast dispersions.

Who can build where snakes are held in high regard? As long as you sustain the snakes, you're part of the problem not the solution.

You have given much. But you accused me of being another person and called for a boycott. How do you expect me to react?

I think that you are a fine person who slipped. For what it's worth, I left a Black Organization for the same reason: The sanctioning of the snakes. You can't build with snakes. I expect you to know that.

Edit: There's nothing being built in bringing James comments here.

And when their point is proven it's underhanded and dishonest to you.

Actually, when you think about it, what is history?

Did you see the film 'Lincoln'? It was built around old debates in Congress about the 13th Amendment.

This is what archaeologists do is dig up the past. So what. No crime in that. History is a weapon and I use it. See how the truth can hurt by weakening ones argument? At issue is not me digging up and old argument or beef that I had. He just proved my point concerning others who have made observation and allegation that he is in actuality a former member who got banned for similar patterns of disrespecting others. He got a beef with another brother and expects me to go along with that. Not my issue. I don't roll like that.

I wasn't making a big deal. Omowale was in reviving those chastisements. Catch up.

As to the link, it's you all who were making a big deal of it, calling him hypocritical and contradictory. I'm the one saying it shouldn't be so.

How bout you go back...and check who started to get up in arms about Omo posting the link about James...

YOU CATCH UP.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back