Its no longer morning.....its now turned to night
I walking in the clouds
Smiling and feeling free
This is how I want foreve for me to be
Slain....in this corner
Of my tiny room
Life of horror
Life of doom

Hoping to die, feeling so hurt and doomed, you expressed this so well. Sometimes when getting through the day is too much, try getting through an hour. If an hour is too much, a minute, and if that is way over your head, a second...A second is all it takes to realize that you can do this, you can live, you can breathe, it is possible, second by second. God knows how special you are, and he will help you, keep praying, he will show you the light to guide you, and turn those seconds into an entire lifetime. We are listening.

Just wanting to die
And go be with god
Far far in the sky

Dear Sweet Sister…

First, forgive me for the length of my reply…

You don’t have to die…to be with him, He’s always with us and he’s with you right now…
Do you know, that it is when we are at our weakest moment… we are closest to him…./ The lord never gives us more than we can bear…although it might seem otherwise…/ pain can sometimes mask the fact that we are a survivor…/ Be strong…
You are just living your testimony…your journey that will lift someone else up someday…/ Sister…my deepest prayers are ascending for you right now…There is a brighter day…that awaits and you will see it…you must see it now…and see yourself out of what your in and looking back at it…Listen to the divine voice within you…it’s speaking…it’s speaking…

Allow me to share a couple of my own mantras with you…that they may also become yours in your time of need…today... :grouphug:

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;

Psalms 27:5 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. 3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. 4 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. 5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. 6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.

Psalms 91:7He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. 9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. 13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Very well stated Watz.

Welcome to Destee monad.poetress

To feel like this in life. A change inside is crying out. You can't change others but make it in your life. Start with your thinking. Carry it from that point. Then watch the clouds and fog of confusion disappear. When ever you fall below the line, it is a cry to come up above. You can't sink any lower, there is only up. Its the journey to find love. In others, In your self. If you feel anger, turn it into action. Do what you can do. Don't wory about the rest of it. It works it way out too. Forget about what they think of you. If they see you at your low. It's yours not theirs and it doesn't last forever. It can't follow everywhere you go.

if we were in this life alone, then there wouldn't be anyone to cry over us. We are never alone. Tell us what you need. Tell God what you need. A way is always there.

A person without a voice, or a person not being heard is sure to die. Be careful what you wish for. My mother told me by saying it. We have the power to give up life.

I enjoyed the flow, and wish better days to everyone reading this. Day follows night. So when darkness breaks. You know it's another chance to make it. peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back