Skuderjaymes and the name calling game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Full Speed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 7, 2009
SkuderJaymes uses name calling as an apparent form of "Rope-a-dope" defense to avoid talking about solutions.

My questions were:
So, where does this leave us? Is this a problem without a solution? what are the actionable steps, what are the specific tactics to bring about definative solutions?
So, are we stuck here in America with nothing to do about our condition but to complain???

His response, in step with the White man's game of "divide and conquer", does not address those basic questions but rather runs off on some name calling diatribe to distract from the point that talk about "specific solutions" is being avoided.
Listen Thomas..

the white male power structure does not just exist in the United States. It
exists world wide.. and it is focused like a laser on our African existence..
and leaving the United States does not free your from it's grasp.

I tell you I dream of a healthy, United African State and you act as if I
have insulted your mother. You ask me, "why am I still here"?.. Why
don't I just go back to Africa..
And imply that I should just shut up if I don't
have a plan.. well listen, as I said in my post, my dream is indeed a
bloody dream.. and what I meant by that is that it would take a lot of dead
white bodies to make that a reality.. they would fight tooth and nail to not
let that happen.. and not only that, the demand for those house slippers
you're wearing would plummet.

Don't worry about it though Halfspeed.. if their ever was a revolution, Good ole
master would surely call good negroes like you to infiltrate and
betray the movement.

Piece.

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66783

Done went to the authorities on me huh? Figures.

They can't make me play with you either. Get some friends. Get some people
to agree with you. To talk to you. I don't come here to lay things out for you.
or to make things clear for you. Stop crowding my comments with your
garbage and we can be cool. I love African people and I come here to discuss
various topics with other people that love African people.. not to deal with folks
like you that have no use for any of us.

I did call you names.. but I consider the things you said in your post just as
offensive. At least mine are funny.

Moderating team.. don't waste too much time investigating.. I'm guilty as charged..

just let me know what the damage is.

Peace.

Done went to the authorities on me huh? Figures.They can't make me play with you either. Get some friends. Get some people
to agree with you. To talk to you. I don't come here to lay things out for you.
or to make things clear for you. Stop crowding my comments with your
garbage and we can be cool. I love African people and I come here to discuss
various topics with other people that love African people.. not to deal with folks
like you that have no use for any of us.

I did call you names.. but I consider the things you said in your post just as
offensive. At least mine are funny.

Moderating team.. don't waste too much time investigating.. I'm guilty as charged..

just let me know what the damage is.

Peace.

Yeap, I went to the authorities on you....exactly like you did a few weeks ago on another brother when he violated the rules. I don't want them to make you "play with me", I don't care if you agree with me, I don't even care if you talk to me. BUT, if you choose to talk to me, I do expect you to talk/respond to me within the bounds of the rules just as I will do concerning you.

While it is clear that you are using these rule violations as a distraction from your inability to face your lack of solutions or intent to seek real, tangible solutions, name calling is not an option that is allowed here under the rules as I know them. Therefore, your choices are to ignore my questions or respond within the bounds of the rules that we all must abide by.

The rules are in place for a reason. They prevent divisive name calling so that we can focus on those things you are afraid of...real solutions.

I do not crowd your comments. Like you, I comment and ask questions where I deem appropriate. You are under no obligation to respond...do you understand how that works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back