Skuderjaymes and the name calling game

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Full Speed, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    SkuderJaymes uses name calling as an apparent form of "Rope-a-dope" defense to avoid talking about solutions.

My questions were:
    So, where does this leave us? Is this a problem without a solution? what are the actionable steps, what are the specific tactics to bring about definative solutions?
    So, are we stuck here in America with nothing to do about our condition but to complain???

His response, in step with the White man's game of "divide and conquer", does not address those basic questions but rather runs off on some name calling diatribe to distract from the point that talk about "specific solutions" is being avoided.
    http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66783

2. Full Speed

Ratings:
    +1,045
    and..

Does this name calling, which as I understand it is a violation of the rules here, serve any purpose other than distraction and division?

3. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    Done went to the authorities on me huh? Figures.

They can't make me play with you either. Get some friends. Get some people
    to agree with you. To talk to you. I don't come here to lay things out for you.
    or to make things clear for you. Stop crowding my comments with your
    garbage and we can be cool. I love African people and I come here to discuss
    various topics with other people that love African people.. not to deal with folks
    like you that have no use for any of us.

I did call you names.. but I consider the things you said in your post just as
    offensive. At least mine are funny.

Moderating team.. don't waste too much time investigating.. I'm guilty as charged..

just let me know what the damage is.

Peace.

4. Full Speed

Ratings:
    +1,045
    Yeap, I went to the authorities on you....exactly like you did a few weeks ago on another brother when he violated the rules. I don't want them to make you "play with me", I don't care if you agree with me, I don't even care if you talk to me. BUT, if you choose to talk to me, I do expect you to talk/respond to me within the bounds of the rules just as I will do concerning you.

While it is clear that you are using these rule violations as a distraction from your inability to face your lack of solutions or intent to seek real, tangible solutions, name calling is not an option that is allowed here under the rules as I know them. Therefore, your choices are to ignore my questions or respond within the bounds of the rules that we all must abide by.

The rules are in place for a reason. They prevent divisive name calling so that we can focus on those things you are afraid of...real solutions.

I do not crowd your comments. Like you, I comment and ask questions where I deem appropriate. You are under no obligation to respond...do you understand how that works?

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,733
    :ref:SkuderJaymes. i understand your frustration but please keep it within the boundary lines.

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother SkuderJaymes ... since you've admitted guilt, and are prepared to pay the cost for it, what should that cost be?

You're a very solid, reasonable, logical Brother ... that has put the entire Moderating TEAM in this situation ... to babysit your interactions ... a job we don't want, have begged the Family to avoid ... yet you intentionally put us here ... so what should we do?

Do we let it go, and send the message to everyone else, that this behavior is okay?

Do we warn you, even though you knew in advance that you were violating the rules?

Do we suspend and/or ban you, for your blatant show of disrespect regarding our policies?

What would you suggest we do, now that you've chosen to give us this cup to drink from?

I don't normally ask the Family what they think their consequence should be, and I'm not promising that we'll do what you say, but I just wonder.

What would you do, if you had the responsibility of encouraging an entire community of our people to interact respectfully, and folk intentionally disrespect that?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

7. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    Yeah I really crossed the line.. called him Thomas, Ankspeed, FullHur and Halfspeed..

Yeah I just totally lost control and swerved over into oblivion. I hope no children
    were around.​

8. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    those names he called fullspeed were harmless to say the least....
    imho i think a warning would suffice in this matter....

one love
    khasm

9. SophiaG

SophiaG Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Insults are insults, don't try to down-play it.

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

Brother Khasm ... where can you go, and call another Brother out of his name, and it be harmless?

Even here, there is harm, for our very foundation is weakened with every like incident.

If one doesn't value what we're trying to do here, then yes, I guess they'd consider it harmless ... but I don't consider it harrmless.

Brothers are killing each other every day, for a lot less, and if those that know better, don't do better, the harm to our people is and will continue to be, catastrophic.

Thanks for sharing though ... :love:

:heart:

Destee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.