Black Children : skinny white chicks = discouragement

there's this white guy I'm into. he likes me, too, and says that he loves black women for...well, the same reasons someone'd probably drool over Beyonce.

but well, he lives kind of far away..and the thing is that he's only dated skinny white women before, because that's basically all that he sees on a daily basis. it makes me wonder if he's really ready for someone who isn't stick-thin although I know it shouldn't matter. (and I'm not trying to imply that he doesn't like me for anything more than my figure. he's a very sweet guy.) but I saw this girl he used to go out with. he used to say how pretty she was (i knew him when they were still dating) and she's SO skinny. her looks were not at all the reason things didn't work out.

so the other day i was actually contemplating losing weight when I'm exactly where I think I should be. I find Mary J Blige attractive while I also like Keri Hilson, but it's bothering me..

how is it that super-skinny white women can be considered healthy while thicker black women can be considered healthy as well? is it about how quick someone's able to burn the fat or what?

first of all

when u consider dating someone tha last thing u want to do to URSELF is compare URSELF to an x

u find mary j blige and keri hilson attractive

perhaps what's bothering u is that u want to lose weight

one of my sister's was overweight and SHE was unhappy about it

finally loss weight, and she radiates, not because she lost weight but because she "FEELS" good about herself

she changed outside and inside, because it took COURAGE for her to look at herself

u attract to urself however u feel about urself

this is the Law of Attraction

like when i was a lil girl... i use to get REAL MAD cause girls i didn't know would be like "she think she cute"....

but the truth is .. i do..... but in a way that i feel good inside, so people are attracted to that

FEEL GOOD ABOUT U FIRST

THEN DECIDE WHAT UR LOOKING FOR

Much Love and Peace

AFTER SHE LOSS WEIGHT WE HAD A LONG TALK
SHE SAID... U DON'T LIKE MY HUSBAND HUGH?

ME... NAH

HER... WHY U DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING

ME... U NEVER ASKED

HER... MOM ALWAYS SAID U WERE THE GLUE, WHY DIDN'T U TELL ME

ME... U NEVER ASKED, AND IF U DIDN'T ASK U DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR WHAT I WOULD SAY

HER... WHY DON'T U LIKE HIM

ME... CAUSE HE SMOKES CRACK, SLEPT WITH SOMEONE ELSE, HIS MOTHER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE TO CALL U AND TELL U HE GOT HIS X PREGNANT AND U LOST UR BABY

I DON'T LIKE HIM BECAUSE U SETTLED BECAUSE OF UR WEIGHT, U ALREADY KNOW WHAT "CRACK" DOES, AND AT THE LEAST, HE HAS NO RESPECT FOR HIS WIFE'S BODY IF SOMEONE ELSE IS PREGNANT AT THE SAME TIME... U DON'T KNOW THAT U DIDN'T LOSE UR BABY BECAUSE OF HIS DIRTY WAYS

SHE DIVORCED HIM

Point when u feel good about urself, the people u choose to become a part of ur life get

REALLY SELECTIVE

He's a liar.

Not all white women are skinny. Infact, most people are NOT skinny. So if he's telling you that's all he sees. He's lying. The average size for women, ALL women in this country is between 10-16. We are blessed with Big Macs and dollar menus.

Now if you want to go changing yourself for this man, make sure you write a letter to yourself explaining why. Because future you will be confused about why you made such a tragic decision.

I would love to put this on all white folks... And I'm certain I will find a way to... but never share your social equality anyone who wants you to be other than self.

Peace

He's a liar.

Not all white women are skinny. Infact, most people are NOT skinny. So if he's telling you that's all he sees. He's lying. The average size for women, ALL women in this country is between 10-16. We are blessed with Big Macs and dollar menus.

Now if you want to go changing yourself for this man, make sure you write a letter to yourself explaining why. Because future you will be confused about why you made such a tragic decision.

I would love to put this on all white folks... And I'm certain I will find a way to... but never share your social equality anyone who wants you to be other than self.

Peace

have u actually traveled the whole world, met every women and actually did the statistics?

my point is this is what makes all history and statistics a matter of opinion

it's impossible to determine

in any event

Sister Bootzey

who cares if "white" people are skinney or not

Sister Tay Tay is responsible for her own self esteem

like Kat williams said that's why they call it the "esteem of ur self"

social equality - people that want to fight with each other eternally are truly stuck on their perceived level of social equality because both desire to be the winner, so as long white say i'm better then u and black say i'm better then u

u actually got right in where u fit it

please don't spend ur precious energy tryin to figure out ways to blame other people

and if u don't know ur self in the first place, because whitey has made that so (sarcasm) how can u even have the ability to act other then ur self

truly hatin "whitey" is actin like "whitey" so who is actin other then who's self??????????????

there's this white guy I'm into. he likes me, too, and says that he loves black women for...well, the same reasons someone'd probably drool over Beyonce.

but well, he lives kind of far away..and the thing is that he's only dated skinny white women before, because that's basically all that he sees on a daily basis. it makes me wonder if he's really ready for someone who isn't stick-thin although I know it shouldn't matter. (and I'm not trying to imply that he doesn't like me for anything more than my figure. he's a very sweet guy.) but I saw this girl he used to go out with. he used to say how pretty she was (i knew him when they were still dating) and she's SO skinny. her looks were not at all the reason things didn't work out.

so the other day i was actually contemplating losing weight when I'm exactly where I think I should be. I find Mary J Blige attractive while I also like Keri Hilson, but it's bothering me..

how is it that super-skinny white women can be considered healthy while thicker black women can be considered healthy as well? is it about how quick someone's able to burn the fat or what?
Peace,

Looking at a white dude when brothers love "big women?" What's up with that?

Lose weight for a white dude? How about lose weight because you want to. If you gonna do it, do it for self. Listen to your own body, it will tell you if things aren't right. If you find yourself out of breath walking to the fridge then there might be a problem. If it's hard finding clothes in your size then there might be a problem. If your knees and ankles always ache then there might be a problem. If your idea of exercise is walking to the kitchen then there might be a problem.

The thing that jumps out at me is you already feel you're fine as is. That should be your first red flag right there.

Oh yeah, and don't give up on the brothers. Plenty of good black men out there.

Peace
Precise

You said he liked you, right? He likes YOU , not the skinny White chicks he used to date/sees every day, right? So if he likes YOU , the way you are NOW, why do you feel the need to change?

I agree with pretty much everything that's been said. Never, EVER, change for someone else, it will only lead you to low self-confidence and increase the importance of the opinions other people have of you. Your opinion is a billion times more important than that of others so, i am not saying you shouldn't take what other people say into consideration, i'm saying that you should value what you think over what others think about you. If the guy really has a problem with your looks, he simply isn't worth a dime. And if he doesn't, don't change yourself! Accept yourself the way you are instead :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back