Black Men : Skinny jeans, Ear rings and Long hair

hahahahahahhha I just thought of something....Remember the jerrie-curl.. hahhahhahahaahhahhahhahaahhahahahhhahahaahahhahahahahhahahahhahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! smh...on a trip south my mom was in the car behind us we were in the lead car ....she said she couldn't tell who was who... wow!!! mom...now i see what u ment....hahahhahahahahaahha!!!!!!!!!

My daughter just put it best

We discussed this topic before and she broke it down

(1) baby says that women who hook up with these fem dudes have NO beef when they find out that he may have some "sugar in his tank"...

(2) If a brother looks as feminen as her, she will "Steve" have him. says there is only room for 1 WOMAN per relationship!:em1100::em1100::lol::lol::lol:

But this also shows how the euro is NOT of US. They are demons indeed. Then try to make these things seem like "trends":uhh::uhh::maddd::maddd:

Greetings Brother Ionly...

Ionly said:
But this also shows how the euro is NOT of US. They are demons indeed. Then try to make these things seem like "trends"

To some extent that is exactly what they are trends...look into your closet and see the suites the you do not wear any more or them platform shoes...or did u do like me and got rid of them. Anyway everything changes nothing stays the some even some opinions. And that's not euro or african....it's just life. The reason I'm looking at it this way is I don't know the guy personally so I can't form an opinion of his life style.

P.S Ok sister Z you gat me... still waiting for the platforms to come back.... need them for those tall ladies..hahahha

Lilpea:1on1:

while mostly into today's time we see more and more brothers with pierced ears for
number of reasons / fashion & style / gang related / and or other means they like the
long hair fancy dressing out look ......I have never took on a look a like woman style
even our bodies all tated up with tatoos to extreme ....I agree we need to stop this crap !
Be who we are MEN to our families and children not this war lord and fashion block of female standards.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back