Black Men : Skinny jeans, Ear rings and Long hair

ay yo

Hahahaha we aint gonna talk about that, I will get sick. These young men need 2 get a grip.

i wasn't going to spend an hour on the subject man

just a tidbit but now that you feel that way i won't bother now

lol

It wasnt too long ago people were saying the same thing about women wearing pants and having short hair :lol:

The changing roles of men & women in society can be read in their fashion sense - in euro lands the difference between men and women is being narrowed to such a fine point -the roles of men & women are constantly being changed and in many cases reversed. If society keeps pushing the idea that the only thing that separates the sexes is the ability to bear children then it bears to reason that it will be reflected in all areas of lifestyle eventually.

Sooo.. what does it mean? Perhaps we are just getting old thus less tolerant of the changes taking place.. We, like our parents before us, start saying "what happened to decency? what happened to the good old days?"

Often I look at these 'new expressions' of the youth and I wonder if the ones I'm looking at are the leaders (in their freedom to express themselves) and if so, is parental objection going to change any of it? Unlikely. the more the old fight with the new, the stronger the new hit back. The way of the world as we lived it ourselves once ;)

:heart:

great point

in euro lands the difference between men and women is being narrowed to such a fine point

they love it ALL TO LOOK the same don't feel me yet huh?
when someone says a human had sex with an animal
who come to mind?
such is the sexual perversion and suppression here not just in AmeriKKKa
but global as well

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back