Black Men : Skinny jeans, Ear rings and Long hair

Nasheed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 15, 2008
The Ville in The Lou
Occupation
Otr Truck Driver
Just the other day I was driving 2 the store and I noticed 2 ppl standing at the corner. I assumed it was 2 females because of appearance. The next thing I know they were kissing. I was a little shocked but ya know, same sex couples is the days we live in. As I got closer I almost wrecked my car. It wasn't 2 females it was a male and female. I couldn't believe that I could not tell the brother from the sister.

What is truly happening 2 young black men nowadays? Is it the norm now 2 look more like a woman?. The brothers pants was so tight I stared hurting. His hair was longer than hers and he had both ears pierced as well as his nose.

I called my daughter who lives in VA and told her about this. She told me this was the style and I should get used 2 it.

Whats the families opinion on this?

yo those tight jeans did it for me

Just the other day I was driving 2 the store and I noticed 2 ppl standing at the corner. I assumed it was 2 females because of appearance. The next thing I know they were kissing. I was a little shocked but ya know, same sex couples is the days we live in. As I got closer I almost wrecked my car. It wasn't 2 females it was a male and female. I couldn't believe that I could not tell the brother from the sister.

What is truly happening 2 young black men nowadays? Is it the norm now 2 look more like a woman?. The brothers pants was so tight I stared hurting. His hair was longer than hers and he had both ears pierced as well as his nose.

I called my daughter who lives in VA and told her about this. She told me this was the style and I should get used 2 it.

Whats the families opinion on this?

the balance is off but you can't tell them that, young people WILL FALL for ANYTHING they think is cool, and they will be accepted

when your "man" is out doing your for mirror time and fingernail polish

um there's a problem pham

hey maybe when can cover this one wednesday night yea yea yea

you know why, i don't have enough space here lol

and don't mention the butt crack hanging out?!!?!?!?!?!?! lol

nah

Bro Even tho I have one ear pierced I'm oldschool, need I say more.

Lilpea :1on1:

when you wore an earring it wasn't a full length earring i bet:thinking:
like some of these i can't even say guys ok some of these specimens wear

hahahahhaahahaha

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back