Skin Care

Use some garlic in youre food.....

keep the skin young and healthy...

Eat enough fruit ..especiially orangeses.....
vegetables and nuts .....for the vitamin a ...

wine drink wine...

its good for the blood circulation..

Use some pure vitamin E oil.....

before you go to sleep....

and you can put some aloe vera daycream or just oil that it not to fat...

vaseline...or calendula..

make shure you get enough sleep..

no stress ...

:run: good to...

and yoga..

this all is good for the brown skin... :lips:

let me know

ok....

it could also be the weather changes or that you may be alergic to sumthing..

Lovelibertylady:heart:

and by all means Donnot use a Facial Scrub, it'll only make matters worse!. If you should decide to use Lemon Juice, don't go out into the sun with it 'cause you'll end up with those fine type of Pimples, the ones that are hard to get rid of. Use it at night when you go to sleep, as it is an acid and it will cleanse your pores further. Also, if you can afford it, the Proactive System is pretty good. If you can't, Black and White makes a good Bar of Bleaching Soap and Cream. I wish you the Best Sis'!

speaking from experience..

If there's one advice I can give on this subject would be to please stay away from any types of products found in pharmacies, department stores, supermarkets etc.. all the products we see advertised in magazines and on tv... ever read the list of ingredients? most of them are derived from petroleum and other extremely harsh chemicals that do not belong on our faces or anywhere on our bodies, since we have no idea what the long or short term effects are.. These ingredients are easily absorbed through the skin.. The cosmetic industry regulates itself, which means they can do whatever they please as long as they make as much profit as they can.. an important question needs to be asked: what is the connection between these chemicals and skin cancer?

if possible try to stick to truly organic products, with an ingredient list that makes sense..

not specific to a certain type of skin but avocadoes, oatmeal and honey make good masks, sugar mixed with water to help dry out pimples.. there are many more things we can use without having to harm ourselves.. and last but not least nutrition, water and especially avoiding stress should not be overlooked :)

Nisa said:
The ambi complexion soap is a real good one for african american skin. Follow up with a good moisturizer, ambi has one. But i use st. ives, and a good facial mask is Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask..

what is African-American skin? Skin can have a nationality/ethnicity?

For good skin care I would reommend drinking 8 glasses of water a day, eating fruit & vegetables, daily excercise and vitamin E lotion and maybe a cleanser, and lots of sleep.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back