Chevron Dove : SKIN CARE; From a Beautiful Black Woman

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
SKIN CARE; From a Beautiful Black Woman

LACTIC ACID PEEL

Although this young lady has given an update and stated that she does not use this regimen anymore because it dries out her skin, I still strongly believe in it. A couple of years ago, I did some research and feel that she gives one of the best videos on how to do this facial treatment. Because she is young, she may not need to worry about doing this facial, but it is awesome if you are trying to find a regiment to help keep your skin vital as you get older. I don't have to worry about wrinkles right now, and I've never had a problem with pimples or blemishes, but this facial has been a great addition to my skin care.

It is not harmful to dark skin at all. Also, if you are worried about having dry skin, just add moisturizer afterwards and you will be just fine. You will notice a difference to your skin immediately.

-make sure to have baking soda before you start to neutralize the lactic acid,
-make sure to have a zinc based moisturizer cream to use afterwards of which you can get at any grocery store or pharmacy
-you can order lactic acid online and it's very cheap, less than $10.00.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back