Skim cow milk vs. Soy milk

well soy is said to convert to estrogen in the body which may be why we see so many effeminate boys because they put soy in the baby formula. Both can cause gas and other discomfiture in the digestive track. You might want to opt for rice milk as an alternative rather than choosing between those two.

river said:
well soy is said to convert to estrogen in the body which may be why we see so many effeminate boys because they put soy in the baby formula. Both can cause gas and other discomfiture in the digestive track. You might want to opt for rice milk as an alternative rather than choosing between those two.

I've heard that soy has been linked to breast cancer, fertility problems etc. because of the estrogen that it produces. Even things that are supposed to be healthy may be bad for you :censored:

I don't know which is better but my personal experience is we were using soy for about a year before we switched to rice milk for about 8 months after hearing here about the dangers of soy.

For some reason my wife bought skim milk again a couple weeks ago and the whole family got tore up stomachs.

We had to throw it out.

There have been times we've gone a week with soy instead of rice milk without any problems.

On a side note - I'm pretty close to going vegan so I've looked more into the whole soy issue; i think the supposed dangers of soy are over-hyped.

Another take on soy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back