Black People : Sixteen Things Libya Will Never See Again

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by oldsoul, Oct 25, 2011.

1. OldSoul

OldSoul Permanent Black Man PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Staying Alive
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +976
    Sixteen Things Libya Will Never See Again
    1. There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.
    2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at zero percent interest by law.
    3. Having a home considered a human right in Libya.
    4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 dinar (U.S.$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
    5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25 percent of Libyans were literate. Today, the figure is 83 percent.
    6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kickstart their farms are all for free.
    7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need, the government funds them to go abroad, for it is not only paid for, but they get a U.S.$2,300/month for accommodation and car allowance.
    8. If a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidizes 50 percent of the price.
    9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 per liter.
    10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amounting to $150 billion are now frozen globally.
    11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession, as if he or she is employed, until employment is found.
    12. A portion of every Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
    13. A mother who gives birth to a child receive U.S.$5,000.
    14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $0.15.
    15. 25 percent of Libyans have a university degree.
    16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Manmade River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.
    17. [​IMG]

2. legit-writer

legit-writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
  3. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    Most interesting! Did not know that. Thank-you.

4. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    So much for the hated tyrant! The tv is a power programming tool.

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

And some here are celebrating his death....smh

"i say they love their master, they love their master more than they love themselves"

6. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759

Yes the stay in there warm comfey blanket and believe all the fairy tales. Laugh and mock conspiracy theorist. Then when it hits close to home Awww issh let's talk about etc.

7. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    They also won't be seeing any political freedom. The People's Congress and People's Committee will disappear. Say goodbye to public/political accountability!

8. IntelligentNoire

IntelligentNoire Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +148
    My fiance and I spent the other evening watching a documentary called "The End of Poverty" The documentary is a great watch for those who want to sneak peak how all of that is about to play out in Libya. These people have no idea what they've done or just how badly they are about to be raped. Sad...sad. =(

9. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    Heres some of things that Libya will be seeing or can expect to see for a quite some time to come in their country

1) Large numbers of 'occupation forces'-- ehem, excuse me I mean NATO, help from NATO.
    2) Civil unrest and possibly civil war because everybody aint happy with the new situation and someone is always desperate for power.
    3) inflation, inflation, inflation...oh and dont forget inflation...bread prices could be so high they might just prefer sand.
    4) Interest rates, interest rates and high interest rates...You see most people dont know that none of the Arab countries have interest rates...
    5) Death and destruction that should have been first on the list since over half of the population is 15 and under.
    6) Poverty, just like their neighbors.
    7) lack of food and water...since Nato bombed the largest man made aquifer ever built that brought water to the whole country...way go NATO, I mean if I were going to "liberate" a people I would certainly make sure that they had no access to clean water.
    8) Ruthless dictators and warlords vying for power.
    9) Genocide, I mean where would any democratic, western liberated, African country be without Genocide.
    10) More death and more destruction, but hey at least theyre free...

10. IntelligentNoire

IntelligentNoire Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +148
    Oh bombing of the water source was a strategic move. These people know precisely what they are doing. All is ripe for the world bank and it's cohorts to make thier move. These people have no idea.