PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Wellness,

Six Foods That Lower Blood Pressure

timthumb.php

There are many ways to lower and control blood pressure, but adopting a healthy diet is the best and safest way to do it. Physicians prefer this method over medications, which can become ineffective over time and may not be safe over an extended period of use. Diets high in fruits and vegetables have been shown to significantly lower blood pressure levels to the point that the National Institute of Health (NIH) now recommends changing your diet as one of the primary ways to prevent and lower blood pressure and hypertension disorder.

Six Foods That Lower Blood Pressure

1.Cold Water Fish:

click to see 5 more:

http://blogs.naturalnews.com/six-foods-lower-blood-pressure/

6 Ways to Banish Bloat Every Day

2. Chew your water
When you're not getting enough H20, your body actually starts to retain water to prevent dehydration. To avoid a bloated belly, I sip all day and snack on water-rich fruits and veggies. Watermelon, cantaloupe, cucumbers, and oranges are as hydrating as water.

470_2818665.jpg

4. Beware the BYOB (bring your own bloat) effect
I'm the type of girl who likes a glass of wine with dinner, but a few days before an event, I'll cut it out. It's not just the calories in booze you need to watch out for--alcohol can also dehydrate you, causing your body to cling to every molecule of water and make you puffier all over.

click to see remaining 4:
https://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/6-ways-banish-bloat-every-day-135800889.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back