They are the reason for a black mans fall
That woman are changing the process of what we think
This seems like a site for people that
Have minds of 10 year olds and believe everything they see
Thanks for the info
I will be avoiding this site

SpiritualONE said:
http://www.blacktown.net/angry_blackman_syndrome.htm

The above site bashes sistahs. Any level-headed Afrikan can see that this site is not about UNITY. It's about the Willie Lynch Syndrome.

Perhaps it is more about how effective the WILLIE LYNCH SYNDROME has been...it does make SOME valid points...

I had a very bad dream this morning, saw vision of hell....and waking to this first thing...is frightening...

Brother Pan...I been staying out that discussion which seems to have taken a discussion about the importance of unity into a debate where some folks are still advancing "integration"

Well, the one thing this site does is, very graphically, give SOME examples of what has occured with the demise of the "Black is Beautiful" phase of the Black Power Movement"..

I am a "Natural Man" myself....

Peace...

Where's that **** Black Star Line!!
:swim:

"Lord,
I wanna
go HOME!"

omowalejabali said:
Perhaps it is more about how effective the WILLIE LYNCH SYNDROME has been...it does make SOME valid points...Well, the one thing this site does is, very graphically, give SOME examples of what has occured with the demise of the "Black is Beautiful" phase of the Black Power Movement"..

Some of the points might be valid brother O. Ironically there was a discussion on this forum over the weekend which relates to this topic. However this site seems to want to fan flames moreso than wanting to have serious discussions or uniting the black man an woman. Speaking of which, when we talk about "unity" that is the one which is absolutely necessary: The unity of black men and women. "Nothing" is going to improve in our community, if the black family (man and woman) don't come together first.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back