destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Symbol of America ... thank you.

That is probably due to this work I'm doing. I'm sort of halfway through and thought I could keep us up and open without anyone noticing problems ... :facepalm: ... but such is obviously not the case. I've been working on it all weekend, gotta go to bed, and will try to get back on it tomorrow. Hopefully within 24 hours this will be behind us.

Don't jiggle the toilet handle too rough right now, it might blow ... :explode:

If you do see more issues let me know.

Sorry for the trouble.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Kemetstry ... I've moved your error here :

Kemetstry: THIS IS THE ERROR MESSAGE: An exception occurred: Call to undefined function mb_decode_numericentity() in /home/desteecom/public_html/library/bdLinkExpander/ShippableHelper/Html.php on line 393 bdLinkExpander_ShippableHelper_Html::entityDecode() in bdLinkExpander/ShippableHelper/Html.php at line 358 bdLinkExpander_ShippableHelper_Html::getMetaTags() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Link.php at line 223 bdLinkExpander_Helper_Link::fetch_doMetaTags() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Link.php at line 111 bdLinkExpander_Helper_Link::fetch() in bdLinkExpander/Model/Link.php at line 71 bdLinkExpander_Model_Link->fetch() in bdLinkExpander/Model/Link.php at line 7 bdLinkExpander_Model_Link->discover() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Expander.php at line 190 bdLinkExpander_Helper_Expander->_getLinks() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Expander.php at line 64 bdLinkExpander_Helper_Expander->_render() in bdLinkExpander/Helper/Expander.php at line 39 bdLinkExpander_Helper_Expander::render() in bdLinkExpander/Listener.php at line 13

Thanks for letting me know.

I will resolve it asap.

Love You!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Family ... I'm working to fix stuff now, we will have to be closed for a short period soon, so don't be surprised if you see this. We should not be down long ... okay ... let me get back to work ... :clean:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
bientempo ... I am moving your shout post to this thread, so all of our raggedy errors don't have to be on the home page ... :facepalm:

bientempo: Destee just got this and a lot more when trying to access page 24 of deployed again puerto rico. <p>An exception occurred: Call to undefined function mb_decode_numericentity() in /home/desteecom/public_html/library/bdLinkExpander/ShippableHelper/Html.php on line 393</p><ol> <li><b class="function">bdLinkExpander_ShippableHelper_Html::entityDecode()</b> <span class="shade">in</span> <b class="file">bdLinkExpander/ShippableHelper/Html.php</b> <span class="shade">at line</span> <b class="line">358</b></li> assume your still having problems

Again Family ... I'm working not to fix things.

Loving Us!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thanks Family for your patience. We should be good now, but I've said that before! :D ... but for real though ... if you see any errors now let me know.

Loving Us!

Destee

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.