destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I'll be working on the site beginning at 9 pm ET tonight.

I don't know how long we'll be down ... i'm sure we'll be back up by sunrise ... :pc:

Brother OldSoul's class starts at 12 Noon ET @ desteelive and we gotta be back before then ... :tv1:

We've always come back after times like these ... and i'm trusting we will this time too ... :jam:

If you have any questions please ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

OldSoul

Permanent Black Man
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 16, 2002
Bronzeville USA
www.BLACKLAND.ORG
Occupation
Staying Alive
I'll be standing by - ret ta go...:)..vIThe Vault is our new FOIA Library, containing 6,700 documents and other mediaII

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
All appears to have gone well ... :toast1:

If you see something different, it's probably new ... or broke ... :wink:

I've been up all night and will try to document things for you all later.

One thing for sure though ... is that our chat room should work now ... http://destee.com/index.php?chat/

I have been able to get in successfully and whatever troubleshooting is needed, downtime is not required.

If you see something that looks broke or out of order post in this thread and let me know.

If you have any questions let me know that too.

Love You!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace, sis. Des:):),

I have a question: I noticed now an American flag next to my posts & on my profile page, etc., while other members do not necessarily have a flag near their names next to posts, and on their profile pages, etc. Is their a way that that flag could be removed from the areas of my info that I cited? because I do not like the suggestion suggested by the appearance of me having an American flag next to my name while everyone else does not have a flag next to their name. It appears as though I am some particular favorer of American government policy and I am not a particular favorer of American government policy.

Peace & Blessings to you.
Bro. ABM1977

Peace and Blessings Brother Broham.

Country Flags ... based on one's IP ... which can suggest the country they are in ... and adding that country's flag ... is all that is happening. It is not meant to suggest that you have particular favor regarding the country in which you might probably reside.

It's really more of a conversation starter (it's proving its self successful already), more of a way for us to kinda sorta maybe get to know one another better, in as broad a way as thinking we know the country in which one resides, might do. I think it will be especially kewl for those who are in Ghana, the UK, Barbados, Haiti, etc., getting to see their country flags and get to know them better and take full advantage of what the Internet provides ... global connections.

The country flags are a new feature and the reason you are one of the few displaying a flag yet, is because you're one of the few who have posted since the site's been back up, since i actually added the feature. As folk post, they too will have their country flag displaying (probably).

Anywho ... let's give it a chance.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : destee your site gone evil can't post **** Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
HODEE Black People Politics : Destee..Members and Guest This Site has over 40, 000 Registered Members. Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Bodies Found At Texas Construction Site Were Black People Forced Into Labor — After Slavery Ended African American History Culture 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : Ancient Egypt: Mysterious 2,600-year-old Temple/Statues Point to Holy Site at Hill of the Pharaohs Egypt 0
R Black Poetry : WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS SITE ALL THE POSTS ARE MISSING Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : news-site-launches-trump-investigative-fund-to-hold-president-elect-accountable Black People Politics 0
Destee Support : Are You Having Problems with the Site - Loading Slow - Anything? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 14
jamesfrmphilly Audio Video Web Conferencing : feds seize torrents site.... Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : sister to launch a streaming TV site...KweliTV Black Entertainment 1
Destee Support : Are Yall Seeing Broken Images on the Site? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 18
Al D Black People : Entrepreneur Creates Site To Help Blacks “Buy Black”, Increase Black Businesses’ Exposure Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Entrepreneur Creates Site To Help Blacks “Buy Black”, Increase Black Businesses’ Exposure Black People Doing Positive Things 0
African American Movies Destee Network : Movie Site Just For Us Destee Network : 3
RAPTOR The Police : A Black Site in Chicago? Police Accused of Running Secret Compound for Detentions & Interrogations Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Kemetstry Black Christians : JESUS TRIAL SITE FOUND? Christian Study Group 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : GoFundMe, the site that has raised money for convicted murderers, will draw the line at abortion ... Black People Politics 2
Destee Premium Members Only : Ideas for Improvements to the Site - Our 17th Birthday! Premium Members Only 10
Destee Destee Network : Are you interested in owning your own web site? Have you ever thought about it? Destee Network : 28
Destee Internet Technology : Are fewer embarking upon web site ownership - due to facebook and like sites? Science and Technology 6
Blackbird Destee Network : Ujamaa Village - Cool Site Destee Network : 1
R Black Poetry : wow am I the only one on this site that can't edit his or her verses Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
Mochalovekisses The Front Porch : Not sure what this site is about. The Front Porch 23
Destee Black People : The Web Site Where Only Black People Participate - Where Is It? Black People Open Forum 51
KaHotep Black Poetry : Site Costs Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : Extremely informative site on tax information in general Black Money Business Jobs 0
Destee Support : Site Maintenance - 03/02/13 @ 3 am ET - For One Hour Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 3
A Black Money Business Jobs : This site always have good jobs posted Black Money Business Jobs 0
Destee Support : Site Maintenance - Beginning @ 3 am ET - in da moan'n ... :) Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 8
S Black People : I don't understand the logic on this site. Black People Open Forum 22
andrewlincoln318 Black Sports : Looking for a live chat feature for my site Black Sports 1
Destee Support : Is the site loading properly for you - today - right now ... please let me know ?? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 26
cherryblossom Violaters / Violations : This site is not good enough for him Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 24
Destee Support : Having Trouble With the Site? Please Post Here and Let Me Know. Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 32
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : DistroWatch - A Linux Distribution News/Directory Site Science and Technology 2
Destee Black People : Zimmerman Got $200,000 From His Web Site - in 2 Weeks! Black People Open Forum 11
Keita Kenyatta Black People : What Does This Site Say About Our Women? Black People Open Forum 43
Asomfwaa Black People : Is Runoko Rashidi's Site Down? Black People Open Forum 6
Ankhur Support : Tech experts Should Volunteer their Security Knowledge for the Benenfit of this Site Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 4
Dre Money Black People : This is an awesome site! Black People Open Forum 6
Destee Support : sorry for the site issues - we're back up Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2
jamesfrmphilly Support : site very slow lately Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2
MsInterpret Scrolling Marquee For Site News and Updates Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
Destee Black People : destee.tv - Our Own Video and Podcast Site Black People Open Forum 2
R Black Poetry : DISS TO URBAN ESKIMO ON B-BOYS (WORSE SITE ON THE INERNET) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
A Black People : REALLY?! On a Black Unity SITE?! Black People Open Forum 8
Istari Black People : Arlington Cemetery was once site of a thriving black town Black People Open Forum 3
C Black People : Hot site Sports and Metaphysics Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Destee's Thoughts Web Site Ownership 101 - Special Class Destee's Thoughts 6
Kamau47 Black People : Afrocentric Wallpaper Site Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Destee's Thoughts How do you promote your site? Destee's Thoughts 4