Black Women : Sisters - You're Not Allowed To Post In Brother's Thread

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
no one else here is getting personal, but you.

You are the only one who thinks the elders here, are not doing enough.

You are the one who is not satisfied with what others here, do or don't do for the black African community.

But aren't you censoring him?

What dictates that he should bow to someone because, in your judgment, 'they are elders' and he does not agree with something? What do you propose he do if he don't agree? Conform?

What about freedom of speech?

At least he has balls.

...Persecution...

No, I don't agree with everything he says but, why is being attacked like this? I don't get it.

But aren't you censoring him?

What dictates that he should bow to someone because, in your judgment, 'they are elders' and he does not agree with something? What do you propose he do if he don't agree? Conform?

What about freedom of speech?

At least he has balls.

...Persecution...

No, I don't agree with everything he says but, why is being attacked like this? I don't get it.

Thank you,

I'm not really attacking Ankhur, I am questioning his tactics.

Ankhur can question any one, on any thing. but he is putting them down for not coming up with the resolutions that would satisfy him, for our different communities. He pushes people here for what he wants from us.

most black people are not here for him.

No one here should be, beholding to Ankhur for any thing!.

Thank you,

I'm not really attacking Ankhur, I am questioning his tactics.

Ankhur can question any one, on any thing. but he is putting them down for not coming up with the resolutions that would satisfy him, for our different communities. He pushes people here for what he wants from us.

most black people are not here for him.

No one here should be, beholding to Ankhur for any thing!.

I definitely can understand you on the issue of 'tact'.

although I love Ankhur, I see that he gets at some other brothers on this forum that i appreciate and, i choose not to get inbetween their issues.

I think he is zeaulous though and very forward. But, even if 'most people' are not for him, still, that is not the whole and it does not do BLACK PEOPLE any good to gang up on him and persecute him for freedom of speech.

Aren't we COLLECTIVE victims of that kind of behavior?

I definitely can understand you on the issue of 'tact'.

although I love Ankhur, I see that he gets at some other brothers on this forum that i appreciate and, i choose not to get inbetween their issues.

I think he is zeaulous though and very forward. But, even if 'most people' are not for him, still, that is not the whole and it does not do BLACK PEOPLE any good to gang up on him and persecute him for freedom of speech.

Aren't we COLLECTIVE victims of that kind of behavior?

I totally agree.

I don't normally bother with this sort of thing.

I have too much on my plate. but it's also the case that we need to help our brothers who are not seeing what they do!

I have tried before, but was atacted for it. so I backed off!
It's not some personal thing for me, Ankhur knows this. He just not like to be challenged. I for one can understand that. That's why I usually let him be.

But ankhur I'm really trying to help.

pushing people to do any thing never works. One can show by example or one and just help people directly. But putting people down for not doing what you want never works! Period!

I totally agree.

I don't normally bother with this sort of thing.

I have too much on my plate. but it's also the case that we need to help our brothers who are not seeing what they do!

I have tried before, but was atacted for it. so I backed off!
It's not some personal thing for me, Ankhur knows this. He just not like to be challenged. I for one can understand that. That's why I usually let him be.

But ankhur I'm really trying to help.

pushing people to do any thing never works. One can show by example or one and just help people directly. But putting people down for not doing what you want never works! Period!

Awesome advice!

Thank you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back