Black Relationships : sisters would you date a unemployed brother?

Well first off I would ask him why his unemployed self was out in a club spending his unemployment money..

He can be unemployed for so long...If he's that type that has been unemployed for more than 2-3 months than I question him...

There is nothing more NOT sex than a man who is not working....

GET A JOB.
well thanks at least for being honest...I personally Feel Better to be in a relationship when I am working rather than not...

No sweety I make great choices in men.
I date those that treat me the way I treat them.
Nothing but the best for me.
Thanks for your concern!
Again if you don't work you don't eat.
It's quite simple!
You can date someone unemployed if you like.
Knock yourself out!
In Other Words cursed Heart
what you are saying is you Treat men you date well and expect the same in return right?

Lots of good Black men are looked over because of curcumstances. I would take the time to speak with the brother to ascertain who he really is. I doubt that could happen on first contact, unless he's carrying himself in that manner. i.e., playa, scrub, etc. But if im interested...I will not be rude or hasty, if the brother is showing interest in me. There will be enough time to go there! Im out having fun and maybe he is too....I don't like to be judged, so I'm not quick to do so. Especially on this nite!

I know this thread was directed at sisters, but I have a message for men.
If my posts needs to be moved, just give an objection.

What I am about to relay is my opinion (given my opinions are most peculiar).

Humans are status seeking creatures.

Employment is servitude.
To base your life or self-worth on the kind of servant you are in society is a recipe for disaster.
Employment is someone giving you something.
Is that employer also giving you your value? Self-worth? Character?
Are these not attributes that should come from within and not without?

Men, in my opinion, desire their own kingdom. To build a kingdom requires property and resources.
A man must acquire property and resources that is his own, absolutely.
To maintain a household requires property and resources.
Being a man contains the attributes of self-reliance, self-producing, and internal driven.

Employment is a means to an end and not the end itself.

Money is a tool. Do you rule it or does it rule you?

Some men talk about gaming women.
Show how much of a mack you really are. Stop gaming women (which is certainly not good) and game these systems out here if you are a true mack.

Play the game.
Play the game to win.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back