Black Relationships : Sisters, We Need To Broaden Our Options When It Comes To Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Essense said:
I have visited this board and other one similar where I see sisters enraged by the fact that a large segment of brothers are choosing to be with or marry white or non black women. Ladies they have every right to hookup with and worship whatever type of women they want.

Yet many sister, sit on the sideline angry, lonely and rejected and pleading for the answer why are black men flocking to white women? Or go around spouting about how white women are stealing the black men. No body stole them, those black men left of their on accord.

Sister! We all are beautiful, intelligent, strong women of color so why in the world are a segment of us settling for those crumbs just to have a black man? Why not just a good man of any color period? Why are some deseperate black women who don't have their so-called prized black man are doing the sick act of hooking up with one another yuck?

There are many successful white men and other nonblack men out here, who will treat you like the lady you deserved to be treated like. I have exclusively dated white men for the past 6 and I couldn't be more happy. I am wined, dined and treated well. Don't believe that old stereotype about black and white men because every black men isn't a great in bed and hung like a horse nor are most white men small and losers when it comes to bed.

My white boyfriend, is loving, tender but can tough also in bed. He takes his time with me as he devours every inch of my body plus he has a huge D and great stamia so I feel that I am satified in all areas of our relationship. :hearthis:

Gyrrlll, I ain't mad'atcha!!!!!

I’ve always wondered something about inter-racial dating recruiters. In their overly zealous efforts to convince other sisters to “date white”, how would they feel if one of their recruits ended up with their “white man”? After all white women complain about not being able to find a good man, just like black women. Therefore the white male dating pool can’t be that much more plentiful than the black one. If it is true that white man are indeed sexually inferior, yet you happen to have the exception (who you proudly exclaim to be great in bed & who treats you nice). Why should sisters search around for another such rarity, why not take your white man (they would already know he is into black chicks)! How ironic! In their efforts to recruit others, inter-racial dating scouts are ultimately creating their own competition!!

In my mind I feel like white people think differently than black people. Too differently for me to have a relationship that deep and meaningful with one. I no longer dislike interracial dating, but on the other hand I know it is not for me. So I'm happy that you are happy, but for me there ain't nothing like a strong black man. :kiss1: to all the strong black men.

panafrica said:
I’ve always wondered something about inter-racial dating recruiters. In their overly zealous efforts to convince other sisters to “date white”, how would they feel if one of their recruits ended up with their “white man”? After all white women complain about not being able to find a good man, just like black women. Therefore the white male dating pool can’t be that much more plentiful than the black one. If it is true that white man are indeed sexually inferior, yet you happen to have the exception (who you proudly exclaim to be great in bed & who treats you nice). Why should sisters search around for another such rarity, why not take your white man (they would already know he is into black chicks)! How ironic! In their efforts to recruit others, inter-racial dating scouts are ultimately creating their own competition!!

I agree Pan. It seems this subject is constantly rearing it's ugly head this site. It seems that some people think black people are not able to grow and heal togther to solve our own problems. That our options are always based on some other race coming to the rescue. However the author of the thread is obviously trying to fan flames. Don't fall for it folks

I'm happy for you Essence...but please, do everyone a favor, keep your joy to yourself. Your thread was really directed to the lost among our people...those lacking any knowledge of self, of life and of their heritage. Take this to the bank; THOSE OF US WHO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WOULDN'T BE CAUGHT DEAD IN YOUR SHOES !! SO WALK ON in your happiness and know that in the end we wish you the best of all he got to give you. May God help your soul !!

Oh, and if you was really one of our SISTERS, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE POSTED WHAT YOU DID...CAUSE EVERY SISTER ALREADY KNOWS SHE'S INCOMPLETE WITHOUT A BLACK MAN, AND EVERY BLACK MAN KNOWS THAT HE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT A BLACK WOMAN. WHY? BECAUSE WE ARE THE "COMPLIMENTARY OPPOSITES OF EACH OTHER"....not only in essence, but in mind, spirit, history, heritage and life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back