Black Relationships : Sisters, We Need To Broaden Our Options When It Comes To Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essense

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 15, 2004
I have visited this board and other one similar where I see sisters enraged by the fact that a large segment of brothers are choosing to be with or marry white or non black women. Ladies they have every right to hookup with and worship whatever type of women they want.

Yet many sister, sit on the sideline angry, lonely and rejected and pleading for the answer why are black men flocking to white women? Or go around spouting about how white women are stealing the black men. No body stole them, those black men left of their on accord.

Sister! We all are beautiful, intelligent, strong women of color so why in the world are a segment of us settling for those crumbs just to have a black man? Why not just a good man of any color period? Why are some deseperate black women who don't have their so-called prized black man are doing the sick act of hooking up with one another yuck?

There are many successful white men and other nonblack men out here, who will treat you like the lady you deserved to be treated like. I have exclusively dated white men for the past 6 and I couldn't be more happy. I am wined, dined and treated well. Don't believe that old stereotype about black and white men because every black men isn't a great in bed and hung like a horse nor are most white men small and losers when it comes to bed.

My white boyfriend, is loving, tender but can tough also in bed. He takes his time with me as he devours every inch of my body plus he has a huge D and great stamia so I feel that I am satified in all areas of our relationship. :hearthis:

I've never sat on the sideline angry that a black man dates a white /or OTHER woman. I am single and don't feel hurried to find Mr. Right.

One thing I will never do...and won't ever consider is being with a WHITE man...it is not an option FOR ME period. If I died single so be it. I can safely say that I have lived a good life and have been blessed to know some very beautiful black men.

I live and let live and if your man makes you happy, that is wonderful. But that doesn't mean that others would want to follow that path.

CarrieMonet said:
I've never sat on the sideline angry that a black man dates a white /or OTHER woman. I am single and don't feel hurried to find Mr. Right.

One thing I will never do...and won't ever consider is being with a WHITE man...it is not an option FOR ME period. If I died single so be it. I can safely say that I have lived a good life and have been blessed to know some very beautiful black men.

I live and let live and if your man makes you happy, that is wonderful. But that doesn't mean that others would want to follow that path.

Right. I saw so many beautiful black women, with white men...and to me..just my opinion...Looks like the slave master with his "house n*gro". It just confuses me. :hammer: To each its own..but it's like we forgot our roots, what white people did to us. I guess.... :happens: and it happens too much

Oh God not another inter-racial dating thread

I have visited this board and other one similar where I see sisters enraged by the fact that a large segment of brothers are choosing to be with or marry white or non black women. Ladies they have every right to hookup with and worship whatever type of women they want.

Actually Essence not that many sisters come on here enraged at brothers dating white women. In fact many of those here are already involved with black men. However for those who aren't, I'm sure they don't need your "okay" to date inter-racially! I would like you to know that by and large this website is about uplifting black people (men & women), and bringing us together...not finding ways to seperate us. I think you might have made a wrong turn somewhere....try BlackVoices instead!

Essense said:
that a large segment of brothers are choosing to be with or marry white or non black women............ black men flocking to white women.............
i don't see this.
most people around here are with their own race.

Essense said:
black women who don't have their so-called prized black man are doing the sick act of hooking up with one another yuck?
no one enters homosexual relationships due to a lack of access to men.

Essense said:
.......I have exclusively dated white men for the past 6 and I couldn't be more happy................
i'm happy for you.
i think your post, however, would be more appropriate for Jerry Springer than Destee. :peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back