Black Relationships : Sisters Want Someone To Blame For Their Bad Relationships

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Wasnt there some man who said, "Savior, you can heal me IF YOU WANT TO" and Jesus said, "I Want To" and the man was healed.

:fyi:

That implies that the man believed he COULD heal him. If you read through the Gospels, where there was no faith, there was no miracle. People that dont want to see, wont see

:em0200:

medusanegrita

Mar 13, 2010
STL Missouri
What's funny is people acting like there are two kinds of black men in the world - thugs and geeks.

That's like saying there are two kinds of black women in the world - hoodrats and church girls.

I think you can embody both, and so much more.

There are a few geeks with a little 'hood' in 'em

And there are so-called thugs with a little 'geek' 'em.

And these guys are strong, weak, hardcore and soft, intelligent and dumb, expressive and quiet, hardworking and lazy, freaks and traditionalist. You don't have to settle for one type or one kind. Where they lack in one aspect they have strength in another.

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
My bottom line is this....

I will take 100% responsibility for MY part of the ish.
I will be sure to give or direct 100% of other parties involved to take FULL responsibility of.

Either we will work together or we won't.
When we stop attempting to work it together, someone leaves...
somehow....
of their choosing.....
based on the mindset...
in that moment in time.

M.E.
:hearts2:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
What's funny is people acting like there are two kinds of black men in the world - thugs and geeks.

That's like saying there are two kinds of black women in the world - hoodrats and church girls.

I think you can embody both, and so much more.

There are a few geeks with a little 'hood' in 'em

And there are so-called thugs with a little 'geek' 'em.

And these guys are strong, weak, hardcore and soft, intelligent and dumb, expressive and quiet, hardworking and lazy, freaks and traditionalist. You don't have to settle for one type or one kind. Where they lack in one aspect they have strength in another.

:fyi:

Those are still extremes. Let me repeat, King, Obama, etc, all were strong black men. They werent that rare, in that there were plenty of strong black men backing their agenda. What's wrong with somebody like them??????????????

:10500:

:toast:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
bot

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.