Black Relationships : Sisters - Stop Letting Men Mistreat You - You Are No Where Near as Weak and Fragile as You Claim!

Our policy ... don't bring your gender war fights here ... has not changed, nor have i.

Kemetstry ... you often go over the line, and i let you because i love you ... but it's so disrespectful.

I cannot teach you how to better your presentation to Sisters, for often, the error is not in the message.

We've been together years, you've done this for years, even being suspended ... and i'm tired.

You're older than me, and i almost had to suspend you (again) in the gender war thread linked above.

Even with all of this, all the years, you're continuing in this vein. It's gonna hurt me to suspend you.

Management decisions are mine, and i will continue to make them at the consistency level promised.

If yall don't like it ... you already know what i'm gonna say ... and what i will do ... if i must.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

In all honesty, you have said everthing I have ever said. I dont go over the line so much as a male dares to say the same thing. In fact, I can dig up a certain moderator put out a while back to prove it.

In all honesty, you have said everthing I have ever said. I dont go over the line so much as a male dares to say the same thing. In fact, I can dig up a certain moderator put out a while back to prove it.

You're going to be able to pull up your own thread, demonstrating how you got put out.

It will be right on top, you won't even have to dig.

Destee

You're going to be able to pull up your own thread, demonstrating how you got put out.

It will be right on top, you won't even have to dig.

Destee

I have not deviated in my tone or words on this topic in over ten years. So, People can compare all they want. Moreover, it seems they are digging up some of my old threads. lol I have already forced two critics to apologize based on the facts. But your boyfriend never will. And we know why. lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back