Black Relationships : Sisters, no need to fight tooth and nail, your place is secure with me

man

Peace and Blessings Family,

I wanna say THANK YOU to all the Brothers that have stood with me and this community over the years.

I wanna say THANK YOU to all the Brothers that know in their heart, they have never been, nor will ever be, mistreated, disrespected, or belittled in this community.

I wanna say THANK YOU to all the Brothers that could be at any other site in the world, yet they come here and support this site.

I wanna say THANK YOU to all the Brothers that share their wisdom, knowledge, and truth with us.

I wanna say THANK YOU to all the Brothers that know they would not be here, if any of the things in the opening post, were true.

I wanna say THANK YOU to all the Brothers that maintain complete control of their testicles, and have no fear of any man or woman doing anything with them, that they don't want done.

I wanna say THANK YOU to all the Brothers that come here and BREATHE DEEPLY at the peace, rest, and rejuvenation they are able to receive by simply coming here and communing with us.

I wanna say THANK YOU to the Brothers that know they will not be called out of their names in this community.

I wanna say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!! :love:

I am so honored. I truly am. I always have been.

One of the things that have always stood out to me, since the beginning of this community, is the high participation levels from Brothers. I've often said, we have more Brothers at destee, than they do at a small baptist church!

There is a reason for this Family ... and it has nothing to do with vagina, for no Member (in all the years), has ever been in mine.

The reason Brothers are here, is because they can feel the sincere love, respect, and concern we have for them, and all of our people. They know they are welcome and free here. They know they will not be disrespected, in any way, shape, form or fashion. They have known this from the beginning, and they know it now.

So why does someone come here, and accuse us Sisters, of trying to do ... what Brothers know ... has never been done here?

Why is this Brother coming here ... saying this stuff ... in the face of the historical data we have to counter it?

He brings no proof. Provides no evidence whatsoever. Just coming in screaming fire ... but there's no smoke?!

Hmmmm ... shall we evaluate what is before us ... logically?

Who would want Sisters and Brothers to be fighting each other, in a place where they don't fight each other?

Think Family, Think. We have seen this before, or at least, heard tell of these type of tactics being used on our people.

Someone comes in ... preferably another Black Person, as it will be easier for another Black Person to present the foolishness, the lies, the doubt, the chaos. Okay. They come in and they have this great new perspective of us. They see something that no one else sees. They have us all looking at what they see. That is how the seed is planted.

It is first planted in our thoughts. That's all they have to do.

We then begin to consider ... hmmm ... maybe they are right ... maybe we are being mistreated, maybe i don't have my testicles anymore, maybe i am not a Man. Maybe the "peace and blessings" the Sister gave me, really meant she hates me and wants me dead ... maybe ... just maybe.

It's called cointelpro Family.

It's not new.

We should be very aware, whenever it is presented.

If there were any truth to what this thread is about ... it wouldn't take anyone telling you these things ... you'd know for yourself. You are wise beyond measure. If someone were mistreating you, it would not take another person coming in, informing you of that. If it were true, you'd not even be here anymore.

Which makes me wonder ... if the poster feels these things to be true ... why is he here?

Is he the only Brother in this community, able to protect his own testicles?

What is he saying about the Brothers in this community?

On the surface, it appears that he's talking about Sisters ... disparaging us ... but look deeper ... what is he saying about the Black Men here?

And if he can say this about you ... what does it say about him ... and he's here too?

There is so much more to this, than meets the eye ... look closely Family ... look very close.

I believe the purpose is to plant seeds of division amongst Sisters and Brothers that have worked together peacefully and respectfully, their entire time together. You will find no evidence of "gender wars" here on destee. We don't have them. We respect each other. We need each other, and know it. So of course, the powers that be, find this troubling. How dare they think they can work well together! How dare they! We have told the world, that Black Folk can't come together peacefully and respectfully ... adult Black Men and adult Black Women ... if they are in the same place, they will be attacking each other, fighting each other, tearing each other down, trying to kill each other ... we have told the world this, and the world believes us ... and yet ... over there on destee.com ... they are appearing to work together peacefully and respectfully ... we shall not have it!

Brother IOnlySpeakTruth ... we need you to go in and break that up ... right now!

and he responds ... "yes suh massuh"

:heart:

Destee

we need TO BE thanking you

On the surface, it appears that he's talking about Sisters ... disparaging us ... but look deeper ... what is he saying about the Black Men here?

he saying he's a man without a backbone because a MAN WITH A BACKBONE

would not need to talk like this

AND MEN WITH BACKBONES DON'T HAVE TO LIE ABOUT

WHO THERE REALLY ARE MR. IONLYSPEAK i can't include the "truth"

part and you KNOW why

I seek not to dethrone you, I happen to love devine order. So please would some of you all STOP battling to take/keep a man's position? Stop bunchin up at the mere suggestion that your place is not at the top of the household or above mine (afrikan man). Your position is special enough. Relish it. Isn't it enough that so many of your Afrikan men are scared to even breath funny around some of you? Watch, they will come in here and side with you (even though they know the truth) Why?? Because many have been beaten up by the Vagina Paddle, or the fine art of Poo Poo blackmail. or they are worried about being called names invented by Pinky like "sexist" etc.... Sisters, I love you all dearly, but it is hard enough for us brothers to keep our nuts as is without some of you all takin them and hidin them in the closet. Trust me, they werk better on us than you. I seek no argument with any of you all, but will not shrivel from one either. Time to cut the foolishness pls.

Brothers, time to step up. You all know there is something crazy about this topsey turvey nonsense. If you love the queens as much as I do, we gotta call em on it. Whether in your home or not. It affects us all.

I can't take care of your vagina and mine.

If you put your vagina on the table ... it's gonna get done ... and the community has nothing to do with that.

If you have nuts, and are worried about them ... tuck 'em in tight, or don't drag 'em up in here ... cause they can get done too.

Destee

women wouldn't have to battle to take a man's position if a MAN was there

is the first place.

What about those men who are there but get no slack because they have to suffer, for what the last man did? Not all black men are missing from the home. A lot of black men want to do right by their black woman and children but some black women want to make that job very challenging for the black man who is there in the home, doing what he is supposed to do. I'm not trying to start anything, I just want to be objective. Yes there are black men out there who are F up's but not all of them are like that. In fact, I don't think the good black men can be seen, due to the bad black men, that black women and youg black men starved for fathers, just can't see.

Astrologer4U

oh. my. stars.
I can't take care of your vagina and mine.

If you put your vagina on the table ... it's gonna get done ... and the community has nothing to do with that.

If you have nuts, and are worried about them ... tuck 'em in tight, or don't drag 'em up in here ... cause they can get done too.

Destee
too late to duck. wear this "yellow taping" with pride; you earned it!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back