Black Women : Sisters - Do You Feel Sexy ?

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by Destee, Oct 6, 2008.

?

Do You Feel Sexy ?

1. Yes

81.3%
  2. No

18.8%
  1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Peace and Blessings Family!

As i mentioned recently, i am in a new place in my life!

Part of this heightened experience ... is an oh so sexy feeling about me! :D

Don't misunderstand me, i've always loved being a woman ... have always thanked God that i was made a woman ... i absolutely love the whole entire experience ... all that it entails ... but this is something even greater than all of that!

Pure Simple Sexiness!

It feels so good Sisters! I am single, looking, excited, and sexy! And i am saying it loud and proud!

I love the energy that sexy brings! It makes me wanna wiggle and :bellydance:

I'm not ashamed of this. I love this. I thank God and Our Ancestors for this ... as i do all things!

Sisters ... do you feel it too ... about your own self?

:heart:

Destee

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,735
    :qqb004:just be careful you don't throw your back out.....

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    lol Brother James ... don't worry ... i'm as careful as always ... just sexier with it ... :lol:

Destee

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Sisters ... QQ ... yall gonna leave me out here look'n krazee ... all by myself ... QQ ... :lol:

i know yall aint gonna do me like this?!!

are yall ... QQ

Destee

5. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    James, you're just too silly :lol:

naww we ain't gonn leave you out there hanging by ya self ...QQn round for Purple :D ...but to answer your question, of course it feels good to feel sexy...I feel it, I flant it and I marvel in it everyday just to know my man marvel in it :D
    And just know I have no problem :bellydance: gettin my wiggle on ...
    *hoping james don't see this :lol:

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Whew !!! That's What I'm Talking 'Bout Sister Queen !!!! :toast: :toast: :toast:

i thot sump'n was wrong ... like i had hit on a weak spot in our armor !!!

okay ... i'm feeling better now ... whew whew whew! :D

Destee

7. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Well, i sho' was gonna leave a Sister hang'n on this one. lol but then somebody had to go drop'n names all up in here. QQn

I have my moments when i let sexy out. For some reason i can't seem to balance sexy with being a responsible mother. It's like this for me, when i let sexy out, she is on a rampage. She needs all the best shoes, all the best dresses, a pocket full of money to go and get whatever she wants. I just can't afford sexy no mo'. Sexy be forgetting about necessities like food, and children, and shelter. My sexy got her own agenda girl. So i have to be very cautious when and where i decide to let her out. lol It's like, when sexy walks, every step of her six inch heel slamming down on the pavement releases energy of self-empowerment.

And just to be clear about it, it's not even about the attention. No one has to even tell me i'm looking good for me to feel it. Sexy is my alter ego. She's single with no children, and loves to travel. My children love when i let sexy out too. lol But what they don't know is, if sexy stays out to long they will slowly disapear.

Don't ask me why sexy is this way. I'm really not certain to why, although i have my theories.

To answer your question, YESSSSS! I love sexy!:heart: She knows how to empower a woman! LOL

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    lol Sister Purple ... i'm so glad Sister Queen drugggg you all up in this! :)

You've made great points ... which i'm about to respond to!

You are absolutely right Sister! It's hard to do sexy and children ... being the Momma ... focused on all the things a Momma must focus on ... and do sexy too! They just don't really go together! That's how come i've stopped accepting the Momma title ... :lol: ... i don't wanna be the Momma no more!

Yes Yes Yes ... we surely had to keep sexy caged while doing the Momma job ... oh my goodness ... kids wouldn't get fed ... bills wouldn't get paid ... folk would be late to work and school ... all kinda carrying on ... if we allowed that energy to rein supreme in our lies!

In addition, we had / have to consider the impact of our choices, on the lives of our children ... talk about sexy running at the thought of that! Shoot! Sexy rarely has anything to do with children, except perhaps creating them ... and unless you're trying to do that ... well ... she just doesn't get to be at the top of the list.

I have been there and done that! You are so right!

I've been a single Mother for the majority of my life, and never really had to balance a husband (married briefly), trying to keep the sexy in it for years, while maintaining a young Family, home, etc ... i was able to focus on my children, our life, etc., without worrying too much about sexy ... she just never came into play too often.

It's hard to be sexy, trying to juggle so many responsibilities.

Though, for those Sisters that are married, and do have the responsibility of juggling all of this, and keeping sexy in it too ... perhaps they can share their thoughts ... for surely it's important for sexy to be in it ... if you have a man in your life, that you love.

They don't have the luxury of leaving sexy out ... i don't imagine.

lol @ they will slowly disappear ... :lol:

Right ... this thing i'm feeling has nothing to do with what ANYONE ELSE thinks!

It doesn't even cost any money, i don't need new shoes and stuff ... it's all coming from the inside ... powerful stuff!

My babies are grown and my thinking is adjusting accordingly ... thinking grown folk stuff ... and it's a wonderful place to be!

Destee

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    You know what too Sister Purple ... it might be good for Brothers to know, that sexy is diminished by so much work that Mommas / Sisters have to do ... and if they know that ... and they wanna help keep the sexy in it ... they should be willing to help with the babies ... some of the responsibilities ... ya know ... more than the norm ... so they can help keep the sexy in everything! :wink:

You know Brothers like the sexy in it ... so it's a win win! :grouphug:

Destee

10. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    ahhh! y'all be talking about the demi-semi-quasi-placebo sexy!

maybe it's from having been told for so long that we can't be about all that we are. maybe it's a crushed/bruised ego/spirit thing.

but, the fact that the topic is happening is proof that something inside is waking up and proclaiming screamingly "I AM" that brings this strong topic out like this.

for this is very sexy; SisterQueens exploring/sharing this Celebration of Self! good stuff; Thank You.

adding all those places (responsibilities and such) where "Sexy just ain't supposed to be" would make it even sexier:
    especially when the chirrens is right there with you sharing in your enjoyment;
    when all the "responsible" stuff have an extra glow because there was just a bit more than Love/Duty/Responsibility bringin it.

kewl! maybe tonight won't be so bad after all .. when i can remember y'all tossin this around!

Thanks!

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: