Black People : SISTERS CARRIE MONET, PURPLE MOONS, AND QUEENIE...

Isaiah said:
CarrieMonet said:
I am still here.

Sister Carrie, Wow, I deeply empathize with you, and understand why such events would throw you into a funk... I lost about $55 while house hunting 2 weeks ago, and I was like so annoyed with myself...Having one's purse and I.D. STOLEN is way beyond what I went through...

I want to encourage you hang in there sister, because what that knucklehead stole is coming back to you three-fold at that new gig you're gonna get... You're a beautiful person, and one of the more pleasant posters at this site... That is what made me think of you, so you're most welcome(smile!)

Peace

isaiah

Thanks again for the compliment and concern.

I guess I am used to feeling safe - something that is actually a FALSE sense of security...but I normally feel safe. Right now I feel like a sitting duck, he knows where I live, he has my keys, he has the alarm to my jeep, he has all my info on me and my daughter. I have changed the locks on my house, but I just don't feel safe. I hate that he knows what I look like and where to find me.

CarrieMonet said:
Isaiah said:

Thanks again for the compliment and concern.

I guess I am used to feeling safe - something that is actually a FALSE sense of security...but I normally feel safe. Right now I feel like a sitting duck, he knows where I live, he has my keys, he has the alarm to my jeep, he has all my info on me and my daughter. I have changed the locks on my house, but I just don't feel safe. I hate that he knows what I look like and where to find me.

Whew, that is a lot to have your mind! I didn't even take into account that you'd lost so much... The loss of money seems like the very least of your concerns about now...

My guess is that this idiot wont come back looking to do you anymore harm if he believes the police are looking for him to do just that... If he's a smart crimminal, he'll find someone else to prey upon... But, you're right to keep an awareness about yourself... I hope one of his criminal-minded partners goes to collect an old debt, and this fool is broke - if you get my meaning... End of story for him we hope... :bam: Like James said, the important part is still having you here with us... :grouphug:

Peace!
Isaiah

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back