Black Women : Sisters, can we talk privately for a minute?

triniti424 said:
*wondering why I see kem & Isaiah & james* when Queenie requested SISTERS ONLY respond smh lol

Hi sister queenie beanie :)

I am glad you posed this question... it gave me much to think about truly. I often wondered if I was one of those sistahs that cares more for the sexually oriented threads than I do the others. I didnt feel that I am but of course it may not be perceived that way by others. Personally its only been recently that I have participated downstairs where as usually I am more of an upstairs (Poetry forum) homebody :) But I can say when I am up there and regularly responding I try to respond to all... sexual, political, and the like. But I dont do that as often downstairs. Frankly theres a LOT more to get too here and its not a matter of not reading it because believe me I do... I usually squeeze in quick responses in threads that deem such. I find that the more political/cultural more intellectually deriven threads usually take so much of my attention I want to really sit and write out what ends up being a prolonged response lol otherwise I dont bother. If I cant say it the way I want to then I dont bother yanno? OFFLINE... I am very private about my personal ongoings. I'm the poster child for the "kiss & dont tell" lol not even my closest friends/sisters get to know lol. I think of it as "our" secret(s) and in contrast some think I'm a prude because I attend more cultural events & political ventures part of that is because I've become so involved in organizing them for my own kids @ my youth centers I am even more attracted to ventures sponsored by others. If I show more interest in the "sexual" here @ destee, its definitely not intentional. I hope that gives some insight... to at least one more sisters POV....

Triniti, you know it's 'cause y'all so scrumptiously irresitibl delicious, with y'all ALMOND JOY selves....um,um,um,um,um!

Actually, I started a thread like this of my own before seeing this one... Queenie kinda invited me over, and I posted... Sorry, I aint tryna interrupt the sister's flow, nor dampen y'alls glow... Y'all gone to it, now...

Peace!
Isaiah

Isaiah said:
Triniti, you know it's 'cause y'all so scrumptiously irresitibl delicious, with y'all ALMOND JOY selves....um,um,um,um,um!

Actually, I started a thread like this of my own before seeing this one... Queenie kinda invited me over, and I posted... Sorry, I aint tryna interrupt the sister's flow, nor dampen y'alls glow... Y'all gone to it, now...

Peace!
Isaiah

Sugah I was jes teasin ;) stop thinkin so hard baby lol :kiss:

I didnt think for a second it would go "brotha-less" anyway ;) :read:

Chef Triskit....read on...

You know what Sister Triskit? I figured there would be CERTAIN men that would just break down the door and come on in anyway. As hard as I tried to make this a SISTERS ONLY conversation, there are some men that can't stay away from us for a minute. KnowwhatImean? :D

Another thing too, I sort of predicted which of the men would come. So I wasn't surprised to see that I was right on. They had me a little worried for a minute though, but once Keme slithered in, I knew it wouldn't be long before the others would show up. There's just oneeeeee more that needs to make their entry...then I'll be batting 1,000! I ain't callin' no names either....but if they don't show up, I'll volunteer YOU to make them a home-made sweet potato pie just because! :)

Queenie :chef:

NNQueen said:
You know what Sister Triskit? I figured there would be CERTAIN men that would just break down the door and come on in anyway. As hard as I tried to make this a SISTERS ONLY conversation, there are some men that can't stay away from us for a minute. KnowwhatImean? :D

Another thing too, I sort of predicted which of the men would come. So I wasn't surprised to see that I was right on. They had me a little worried for a minute though, but once Keme slithered in, I knew it wouldn't be long before the others would show up. There's just oneeeeee more that needs to make their entry...then I'll be batting 1,000! I ain't callin' no names either....but if they don't show up, I'll volunteer YOU to make them a home-made sweet potato pie just because! :)

Queenie :chef:
:lol: Sistah Queenie Beanie I think I know you know I know you know who we KNOW is next :lol:

Very good question NNQ ...
And I shall make this short and sweet...well let's just say short:laugh:
I read some (more some than none) ...but I will reply everyyyyyyyy once in a blue moon...why? ...because...

1. I do not endulge in sex conversations (hardly ever) and the reason is, some take things a little too far and everybodys business...ain't nobodys business! And indeed I have read some wild stuff on here...smh

2. In reference to the Intelect conversations...well, it starts off with intelligence...slides into...fussing...creeps it's way to...knock-down drag-out fights, I don't be about the drama because I usually smell my blood...not good
ps...but I will start replying to ...some.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back