Black Women : Sisters, can we talk privately for a minute?

Queenie

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
I have a question I'd like to ask the sisters who post regularly to different threads. Actually, the reason I'm doing this is because some of our beloved men think that most of us (women) prefer to talk about certain topics more than others. Now, I think you should know that an informal study was done recently by one of the men to see whether this was true or not. I don't think it's important to name any names, except to say that it was someone who is well respected in this community.

What this informal study revealed is that women prefer discussing SEX more than CULTURAL subjects. To give you some background, I was asked recently for some advice as to how our brothers can get more of their lovely sisters to participate more in a variety of topics and not just those that pertain to sex. I responded that I couldn't speak for ALL sisters and only those sisters who do this will have to supply the answers.

Later, thinking more on the question, I decided to start this thread to provide any sister who wants to, the opportunity to respectfully respond to our brother's concerns. This is for SISTERS ONLY, so please, I am respectfully requesting that all brothers NOT comment here because this is not about you.

So Sisters, do you like discussing sex more than you do other topics? Please don't be ashamed to admit it if you do because I'm sure there may be good reason if you do. Some sisters may not engage at all in discussions about sex and I'm sure you have good reasons for that as well. Please share so our brothers know what pleases you.

I hope no sister is offended by this question because our brothers only want more of you, that's all. They like having you near them and sharing your knowledge and wisdom on more topics. You are their queens and they enjoy having you by their side sharing....laughing....supporting....thriving....loving....building.

This is your thread sisters.....feel free to share what you want to.

Queenie :heart:

NNQueen........

No, I don't like discussing sex more than other topics. I may flirt lightly in the poetry forum, because I consider that a form of art. As many posts as I have since joining, it's evident that my interests include discussing all topics. I'm actually pleased that the Brothers are voicing their concerns. Good communication is the foundation of any community.:spinstar:

lol... edit ur profile. u didnt note bro or sis!
I personally only comment where my knowledge is strong, i peruse thu and educate myself as much as I comment. But to be frank, there havent been many discussions that have interested me lately.
Men are strong is history as well...
where we as women perefer social issues... and economic.

NNQueen said:
Yeah, I noticed where some people referred to you as male. :) Thanks for responding sis!

Queenie :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back