Black Women : Sisters are you ready to committ

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by PurpleMoons, May 31, 2007.

1. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    We all have our own personal ways of showing support for our People.
    But Sister's, are you ready to form an organized group for support here
    at destee's?

If so, what are some areas of support you would like to participate in,
    and why that particular area? What are the goals you want to see done and achieved?

Come on Sister's, its time we start forming solid structures and ways to help
    our people.

Let's start brainstorming and dedicate ourselves to a cause for our future generations to come.

:heart:

2. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Okay, I'll go first.

How about organizing a strategy to form our first African History centered, Charter School?

With the rise of Charter Schools popping up all over the US, this is a perfect time to take control of our childrens education.

More and More States Embrace Charter Schools

More and more states embracing latest wave in education reform. President Clinton calls for 3,000 charter schools by next century; we're one-quarter of way there.
    Charter schools are popping up across the country at an increasing rate, dotting the educational landscape like dandelions in springtime. At last count (January 1998), 775 charter schools had been established, and scores more are approved every week. The increase is by design: at the beginning of the school year, a $4.4 million federal grant program was established to meet the growing demand of launching public charter schools.

"Every state should give parents the power to choose the right public school for their children," President Clinton said in making the grant announcement. "Their right to choose will foster competition and innovation that can make public schools better. These funds will continue our plan to help America create 3,000 charter schools by the next century

Click on the link to read more
    http://www.educationworld.com/a_issues/issues026.shtml
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I know it won't be easy, but arent our children worth the effort to aleast try?

Imagine restoring pride and self-identity to our children, while also giving them a quality education that works best for them.

Hands on trainings, right of passages ceremonies, our music and arts, introduction to African languages, and much more.

Think about! Finally a chance to mold our own children on a grandeur scope.

What are your thoughts on this. Of course we will have to work out the kinks on what we can and can't do, and how to get started.

But we can do it!

3. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Funding our Future:
    Charter School Finance 101
    by Susan Harper, Community Facilities Senior Loan Officer, Low Income Investment Fund and Program Manager, California Charter School Program

Introduction
    A charter school is an independent public school established and operated under a charter for a fixed period of time.1 Charter schools have the flexibility to operate free of many of the rules and regulations that govern traditional public schools’ educational program, facilities and operations in exchange for increased accountability and scrutiny. They must be non-sectarian and must admit on a first-come, first-served basis or select from a lottery if demand exceeds capacity.

Minnesota was the first state to pass charter legislation in 1991; California followed in 1992. There are now 3,000 charter schools operating nationwide, serving approximately 690,000 students in 40 states plus Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico (see box 1).2

Unlike district public schools, charter schools do not have direct taxing or bonding authority—two vehicles for financing traditional public school capital expenditures. While a handful of states have begun to create new programs to help charter schools finance capital and other start-up expenditures, most states still require charter schools to finance their start-up and facilities expenditures out of general operating revenues, privately raised funds, or partnerships with other organizations

Click on the link to read more.
    http://www.frbsf.org/publications/community/investments/0405/article4.html

4. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Do we have the Courage to Commit?

Beloved QG PupleMoons writes::kiss1: :kiss1: :star: :star:

We all have our own personal ways of showing support for our People.
    But Sister's, are you ready to form an organized group for support here at destee's?

If so, what are some areas of support you would like to participate in, and why that particular area? What are the goals you want to see done and achieved?

Come on Sister's, its time we start forming solid structures and ways to help our people.

Let's start brainstorming and dedicate ourselves to a cause for our future generations to come
    ------------------------------------------------

QG PM: areas of support you would like to participate in

Auset: The area as I describe below in my message I would participate in and that is first cleaning the conditioned european human being only mind-set out of us Black womb-genders entire Life existence.

QG PM: and why that particular area?

Auset: So that we can operate and function in our Once Divine mind-set Our Birth right/ Birth Mark.

QG PM: What are the goals you want to see done and achieved?

Auset: Harmony, Balance, and Order, encouraging, motivating, inspiring, and equipping each other with words that has power, and speaking eloquently to each other. Thinking Original Thoughts like our Cosmic Ancient ancestors thought, those thoughts that will make us Unconquerable, Untouchable, Fearless Bullet proof Souls. This will show our enemies that we can get along with each other and then the enemies will be defeated because we are back in our right mind-set and not fighting each other. The enemies will lose a race of people because they can not longer manipulate and control us because we are no longer abusive towards each other. The enemies loves Chaos.

After hearing QG Shirley Chilsom speech last night on Black Chat, which I have never heard, which INNERpowered me, I am so ready, I think I just might be able to clean up this world by myself. LOL

Precious this is why I stress to the Black Womb-gender (female) the importance for us to return to our Divine Queen goddesses mind-set, removing All the conditioning of the european mind-set, and all artificialities that is no more than shackles on us.

As one who have served in the military I can see both sides of the coins when it comes to our mission assignment as Queen goddesses/king gods.

I have always done my part for us all, and that is Being the change the Afrikaans/world needs to see, a Statue of Liberation for our people which is helping our people. The problem presently is we do not have enough of our people being that change. No religious ritual is going bring us closer to our Once Divine mind-set. It is about being something different. We are the Ritual, when we are being the change the world needs to see.

In the military, they recruited people who have the mind-set to do the job without no ifs, ands, maybe, buts, etc. If there is any of that, then they are weeded out from the other seeds that is willing to go the long haul, by the means necessary.

What I am saying here is, I have no time for the cry babies, whiners, primpers, artificialities, envy, jealousy, strife, malice, confusion that operates in the human being mind-set that is also in many of our people. That kind of SIN-Self Inflicted Nonsense, Drug of choice will not build a Divine right kingdom. So if we have any sisters who have these SINS in them, weed them out before we get started. If a year is liken unto a thousand years, we have nil to no time left to rise up and be the Queen goddesses we need to be, so we can take back all the oppressors took from us, our right minds, our children, and the black males. If the human being mentality is in it, I AM Not part of it. Truth and reality has to be our tools and weapons, not lies and deception. A NATION WILL RISE NO HIGHER THAN ITS Queen goddesses. THE DESTINY OF THE Queen goddesses is the Destiny of the world.

There is not need to physically fight/harm our enemies, when we have the most Powerful Divine weapon and tool which is our Divine mind-set. Once we are operating in our Divine mind-set, we have the Forces behind Nature, and the Laws of the Universe with us, and it will be a foolish renegade who would come up against such a force.

Are we ready to be
    The Queen goddesses we were designed to be?
    What are we willing to sacrifice to be just that?
    Who are we doing it for?
    Why should we do it?
    When should we do it?
    Who are we going up against with (Truth and reality) to accomplish our Divine Mission assignment?

We must know who our enemies/opposition are, and we must as I learned in the military know about SALUTE.

S-Size up ----Know the amount of the people in the enemies camp
    A--Activity---What are their activities?
    L- Location---Where are they located.
    U-Unity/Unity---What is the type of Unit/Unity they have.
    T-TIME---What Times do they operate?
    E-Equipment---What type of equipment they have.

Vital and essential is to Know who manipulates and controls them. If we do not know what goes on behind the scenes in the enemies mind-set we will not know how to defeat them with our Divine mind-set. Presently the enemies knows us better than we know ourselves.

Iron Sharpens Iron, and we the Black Womb-genders are too be encouraging, motivating, inspiriting, and equipping each other, or we ill remain kingdom destroyers. If Only we knew the Divine power within us. If only we knew.

To begin with this Divine Mission assignment, there Is no more time to european Romanticizing. Our womb-genders need to know how Our Cosmic Ancient ancestors mind-thoughts was and how they used their Divine minds to attract that which they needed and not wanted.

So many of us are seeking males/females for the sake of what? Our wants or our needs. Today we need to check out each others DNA and do Divine Background checks on each other, because so many of our people are operating in the european human being mind-set, will have a shape shifting appearance like they are with us, only to find shortly after, they too are our enemies.

Please read My Divine spiritual, walker, lover, living link http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47580 and get a glimpse at what It will take for some of us to must (action) word to do to Rebirth A Divine Black Mind again.

Back to the Romanticizing. Looking for a Divine mate is like using the CORD of electrical energy that binds two together. This type of union do not need no Western union, the post office, or the telephone company to communicate. They will always be in touch through their astral (eastern-union), like the Laws of attraction. We are made up of Energy and we need to fully understand/overstand the purpose, process, and plans of the Sperm and the EGG. We are what we Think and when we are looking for a mate, we need to know that whatever that mate (male) thoughts are is in that male Sperm too, and we womb-genders need to know that the hormones in our head is connected to the hormones in our uterus, and what is in our thoughts is in the Sacred Womb. We must fully overstand the inner work within before we can build anything we do that is Divinely right.

Do we need to know all this to unite together? We need to know all the ingredients we are made of, the elements in the Universe...and then some, in order to unite rightly Divinely together.

Many are ready, but how many are willing. We are so far behind in what we need to know, but lets not stop because of that. Lets get started NOW, and build the foundation for the generations not yet born, for after all this Life we live is not for ourselves Alone.

All we have to lose is our wrong mind-set, the one we have been using that is not working, to gain the Divine mind-set, the mind-set that will open all Divine Windows of Opportunities for the Black World, and the Black Womb-gender is the gate that opens of these opportunities, and of course along with the true Divine thinking black males who have their act together. There is nothing wrong with Going out of our minds, when it is the wrong mind anyway. The moment the wrong mind exit out of our minds, and the Divine Right mind enters in, is when we will overstand the saying Life after Death, and we will overstand Life and death, because we are returning back to our Divinity/Infinity. Now I Live, and when we are in our Divine right mind-set, the world will say about black people, THEY LIVE, and once we are Living Divinely, MC HAMMER. Can't touch that. Can't touch us.

Those who who do not desire to change their european human being mind-set need not apply because we are the Because, the means for our success, and we have no time to waste. Those who are in the process of changing the european ways, human being minds, WELCOME.

A friend of mine told me a story and I do not know if there is Truth in it or not, I just know that womb-genders have been abused in ways to get them to act the way others desire them to be. I am also aware that when the human being europeans wanted to line our people up, they would abuse the women to keep the men inline or abuse the men to keep the womb-genders in line.

My friend said that in this camp of womb-genders they were whining, crying, Primping, and did not have no desire to fall in line with the others. So what the Male, the head of the camp did was, the next morning called out three females among them and beheaded them in front of the others. The next day those females was Front and Center in line.

Beloved Ones, lets not wait until the enemies do this to us again as they did to our ancestors to Line up as Qg PM is making a request that we do.
    If we do not we are selfish, living in vain glory, and absolutely no earth or Universal good, just doing the eurpoean human only thing.

We should not be doing anything to build up america. we should be interacting with our sistahs in Afrika/Diaspora. We must do what we can to warn them to not adopt the european human only being way. Although Beloved Afrika is in chaos now, we still need to build with the sistahs (mind-set) with the the purpose/plan to return back to Afrika which is our Original environment. How do we restore Afrika? Our collective thoughts. Having a Divine right mind-set is fear to our enemies, because they know we see straight through thier foul stack of stench, and the enemies do not like when we can see through them.

Just ask some of these Divine Right Thinking brothers on Destee, about how the enemies look at them on the battfield (america). It is fear of our brothers and the enemies do not know how to handle us they fear.

The brain stroming ends when we know what it means to be in our right Divine mind-set, and Be It, Divine that is. It is not hard to do. Children do it all the time.

We can learn something from each culture. One vital and essential questions to the sistahs: Do you know the life way of the Amish people? Can you live like them?

Just think Sistahs. The next wake up call could end us all. There is so much more to us than we know.

AM I ready
    Yes I AM ready
    I been ready before my Orbit to earth

Here is loving you/Afrika (HILY/A):kiss1: :kiss1:

5. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    I also agree with the Chartered School, but there's even more I intend to bring to the table.

6. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Thank you Goddess Auset and Sister Queen!

QG Auset, I do have some questions I would like to ask.
    I'll be posting them soon.

7. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Qg PM:

Thank you for allowing me to serve.

HILY/A

g IsIs

8. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Okay, I'm back.

For those of us who may not know and those of us who kindof know but arent definate, my first question is:

what is a Divine mind?

Next question:
    What are the steps to detoxifying our minds?
    What are the methods used for elimination?

Last question for now.

While reclaiming my Divine Mind, which I see as a personal goal, can I also be active in a collective goal for my people?

Okay, thats it!

9. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved QG PM:

You asked Divine questions, that we should all be asking, so know that you are in your Divine mind-set.:ilu:

Precious are you still not able to listen to Chief Class on Saturdays?

If we exchanged phone numbers I would put the phone by the speaker for you to listen.:ilu:

I will return to answer your Divine questions.

Smooches nd hugs...until

:ilu: :ilu: :ilu:

10. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    Purplemoons, I really like the charter school idea, and will await further info on how we can attempt to proceed.