Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Sisterlocks

I go through that routine every night.

I go through that routine every night.

I wish someone had told me. I love them. All these years, I have been dealing with scarves that always slip off and they also suck the moisture from your hair. I am trying to middleman this guy to my Aunt in Cali so she can offer these to her customers, too. He is also going to customize me a waterproof one for showers. My hair is too long for any shower caps I can find.

I wish someone had told me. I love them. All these years, I have been dealing with scarves that always slip off and they also suck the moisture from your hair. I am trying to middleman this guy to my Aunt in Cali so she can offer these to her customers, too. He is also going to customize me a waterproof one for showers. My hair is too long for any shower caps I can find.

I have a few like the one he demonstrates. I also have large scarves. When taking showers I wrap my hair and keep my hair away from the water.