Black Women : Sisterlocks

sisterlocks...

mahoganyqueen said:
Does anyone out there know more about sisterlocks? I was recently introduced to them but I still don't know enough about them. Someone please enlighten me.

Dear sister.. i too are in the process of locking my hair soon :wave: :wave: :wave: .. ive gathered much research and im pretty much ready to start my journey.. However, ill prob. start wit the the 2 strand twist method or palm rolling..

** anyway the is a lot of info on line about sista locks.. try out the official site for starters: http://www.sisterlocks.com/ any more info needed let me kno.. peace and blessing sista..

soulfulmixx
:D

Ellacott said:
Thank you for the link. I've been wearing my hair in twists and am ready to move on to locs. :)

sista u are so welcome... good luck on your journey to "LOC" :congrats: :toast:

funny i saw this post cuz i will offically be starting my locs on the 17th... my loctician asked if i was going to sister loc or not .. i opted out.. i want traditional med locs-- thats where my spirit feels led.. im excited...and i'm ready to start my journey as well.. i applaud u for going natural and going against what society says is beautiful..
if u need other links esp sista loc links or maintance links let a sista know and post a pic if u like i would love to see your beautiful starter locs

peace

soulfulmix:hearts4:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back