Black Women : Sisterlocks

mahoganyqueen

Dec 21, 2003
Occupation
student
Does anyone out there know more about sisterlocks? I was recently introduced to them but I still don't know enough about them. Someone please enlighten me.

soulfulmixx

Oct 13, 2004
sisterlocks...

mahoganyqueen said:
Does anyone out there know more about sisterlocks? I was recently introduced to them but I still don't know enough about them. Someone please enlighten me.
Dear sister.. i too are in the process of locking my hair soon :wave: :wave: :wave: .. ive gathered much research and im pretty much ready to start my journey.. However, ill prob. start wit the the 2 strand twist method or palm rolling..

** anyway the is a lot of info on line about sista locks.. try out the official site for starters: http://www.sisterlocks.com/ any more info needed let me kno.. peace and blessing sista..

soulfulmixx
:D

Ellacott

Mar 2, 2005
Thank you for the link. I've been wearing my hair in twists and am ready to move on to locs. :)

soulfulmixx

Oct 13, 2004
Ellacott said:
Thank you for the link. I've been wearing my hair in twists and am ready to move on to locs. :)
sista u are so welcome... good luck on your journey to "LOC" :congrats: :toast:

funny i saw this post cuz i will offically be starting my locs on the 17th... my loctician asked if i was going to sister loc or not .. i opted out.. i want traditional med locs-- thats where my spirit feels led.. im excited...and i'm ready to start my journey as well.. i applaud u for going natural and going against what society says is beautiful..
if u need other links esp sista loc links or maintance links let a sista know and post a pic if u like i would love to see your beautiful starter locs

peace

soulfulmix:hearts4:

Akilah

Aug 11, 2003
Da' Gump
Occupation
Scheduling Coordinator for large Health System
Oh my gosh... :luvv:

Those sistah locs are so beautiful... I think I want some...
but i want them for the right reason... not just as a fashion statement...
so i guess i gotta work on that first...

Much Peace
And thanks for the info sistahs !
Akilah :spinstar:

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: