Sister Vandella / Brother UPTOWNE

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Destee, Aug 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,688
    Sister Vandella ... Brother UPTOWNE presented the following complaint against you to Sister QueenTswana in voice chat.

Sister Vandella ... i spoke to you about this in chat, somewhat privately, as UPPIE didn't post an open complaint against you.

In doing this, you opted that i present it publicly so that you could respond properly to his complaint.

Here is your chance Sister.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

2. vandella

vandella Banned MEMBER

TRAVEL INDUSTRY
    Ratings:
    +0
    I see that uptowne only posted a part of what I said but MAGICALLY forgot to post what he said to me that got the conversation started. uptowne asked me to "SPREAD MY LEGS TO HIM AND DO THE NASTY WITH HIM AND BARE HIM A CHILD”. I replied and told him that he was too old for me and could be my father or grandfather, I told him that he's way too old for me to lay with. He then told me to "CALM DOWN AND TAKE A COLD SHOWER (this meaning that I was very turned on by the thought of him being between my legs) and that he was not interested in me whatsoever, he then boasted that he had "CHECKED ME" or put me in check. That’s when I responded by what he posted above. Basically uptowne is upset because he was talking sexually to me and I was not digging him. He’s mad because I straight up put him in his place. This wasn't the first time that uptowne has been vulgar towards me. Once I was in chat but I had 'busy" next to my name. uptowne entered the room and immediately hits me up in my PM BOX. He was like "you busy doing what, I want you to stop what you are doing and get your ***** in the main room. I have something I want to discuss and I want you to participate". I didn't respond to him in pm but I looked into main chat to see what he was going to say. he posted a question that went something like this "SISTERS BE HONEST DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HAVING A MAN "PUMPING" BETWEEN YOUR LEGS FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME , LET'S SAY 30-45 mins TO EVEN AN HOUR?????". I shoked my head and was really disgusted by the question and I wasn't the only one because another sister t hat was there started "punching him repeatedly". I decided not to say anything in chat or anything to him in pm. for the whole time that he was in the chartroom he was in my pm box calling me a 'CHICKEN" cause I refused to answer his question or joined the convo. He said that he thought I was more mature than that and could handle a grown conversation. As a matter of fact he came in my pm box the NEXT DAY!! Asking me why I chickened out and didn't reply to his question the other night (ask him, he can't deny it). Another incident, I was leaving the chatroom and was saying goodnight to everyone when uptowne waltzed in. he saw my goodbye message and shouted in the room "VANDELLA, YOU LEAVING, STAY, I WAS ABOUT TO "STRIP" FOR YOU". I saw the message, shook my head in "DISGUST" and left the room. Another incident, I was in chat dancing (sending the dance smilie, lol )to a song that was being played "THONG SONG" by sisco. I was texting some words to the song and just enjoying myself, when uptowne entered the chat. he saw me enjoying myself and said "vandella girl sit yourself down, stop frontin' like you be out there and know what time it is, girl you know you ain't got no thongs on. WHAT!! You trying to say you got on thongs now????? You got on thongs??? GIRL YOU KNOW YOU BE WEARING THOSE "GRANNY DRAWS" so sit yourself down , tell me what you got on now". I felt really uncomfortable cause he was calling me out and dissing me about "granny draws" in the chatroom. I just ignored him and continued enjoying the music. These are just a few example of what i've been dealing with, with uptowne. Yesterday was the last straw and I answered him and didn't not take his disrespect. Conveniently he never went to you before about the things he was saying to me because I always stayed silent and just ignored him but the day I stood up , he goes off filing a complaint. THIS GUY TOLD ME TO "SPREAD MY LEGS TO HIM AND DO THE NASTY WITH HIM SO THAT I COULD BARE HIM A CHILD" IN MAIN CHAT AND HE THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO SHUT UP ABOUT IT AND NOT LET HIM HAVE IT. :flame:. uptowne is like a bully, he expects you to listen to his vulgarity and disgusting sex talk and be mute but as soon as you stand up to him be it with a question or go toe to toe with him in chat he responds by not saying anything or in this case filing a complaint against you. I’ve even spoken to a few people about the situation cause I didn't understand why he was always coming at me so "BLUNTLY/BOLDLY". I later found out that it was just his personality and he did it to mostly everyone. I’m sorry if I said a few words that I shouldn't have destee but I was very upset and at that moment was in defence mode. I refuse to sit by and have someone disrespect me and say sexually explicit things to me in chat. UPTOWNE should be the last person in the community complaining to you about someone else’s "vulgarity" as foul mouth as he is.:rolleyes:. well i've said my piece ,if i am going to be punished for putting uptowne in his place then so be it, i don't regret standing up to him at all. Again destee, I apologize for saying a few bad words on your community(home) while i was angry but i won't apologize to uptowne for what i said to him. He has always made unwelcomed advances towards me and I felt i had the right to defend myself.

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,688
    Sister Vandella ... thanks for presenting your side of the story.

Just waiting for UPPIE to read and respond, before sharing my thoughts.

Destee

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,688
    Family ... for those who are wondering how this turned out.

UPPIE said that he was not filing a complaint against Vandella, but rather, letting us know that he felt the moderating in chat is not done evenly across the board, when it comes to warning Members for cursing, talking vulgar, etc.

As a result, he has no desire to address this thread.

Which i guess means, this case is closed.

Destee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.