Black People : Sister Queenie ... i Miss You!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Mar 4, 2005.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Sister Queenie ... NNQueen for those of you that don't know ... has been away from home a few days, and heavy on my heart and mind.

I was going to email you Sister, or send a PM ... sump'n ... but you know me, my mind goes from one situation to the next, and it's the one that makes the most noise that gets the attention ... it seems ... so i've not done either of those things.

Like you know about me as well, i like doing things out in the open ... and so i thought i'd do this out in the open! Let you know i miss you much and am believing that all is well with you and yours! I know the Family misses you too, and would want to share in creating this thread of love, for you to receive ... both now in your Spirit and upon your return.

I remember Brother SunShip mentioning something about you probably dun met some man and dun quit work and is spending yo' days nekked, eat'n grapes! Now i aint quote'n him! i think it went sump'n like that ... :wink:

I don't know what you're doing Sister, but knowing you, i'm confident you are enjoying it ... but must you enjoy it this much !!!??? ... well, okay ... neva mind ... yes, you should! :)

Sister Queenie, i value you so much. I don't think anyone knows, probably not even you, how much your strength, wisdom, and friendship has meant to me over these many years. Standing with and by me, through the roughest of storms, lending your wisdom and courage to me ... so i could stand ... whew Sister! I miss you so much! Don't be try'n ta cut the cord now! ... lol

For real Sister, so many things have come up ... as you know they do on a regular basis ... and i've wondered often, okay, what would Queenie say about this ... :) ... you have given me so much of yourself, that i can almost predict what you'd say, and act accordingly. Such a gift, thank you. There was one time in particular Sister, that i wished you were here, because i had to stand virtually alone in my position ... a time i've never seen before ... but i stood Sister, and i believed that if you were here to speak on it ... i would not have been alone.

Don't yall be try'n ta guess when that time was, 'cause you won't be able to! :lol:

Sister Queenie ... i love you and i miss you.

Please know that there will always be a light on for you, so take your time.

:heart:

Destee

2. triniti424

triniti424 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Singapore
    Servant of the People
    Ratings:
    +131
    Heartfelt words sister I was just wondering how our sister Queenie was doing. I hope she comes home soon :grouphug:

3. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    Destee, it must be a telepathic thing, because I been missin' this wonderful sister myself... Where she at, where she at!?

Peace!
    Isaiah

4. Nita

Nita Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    youth volunteer
    Ratings:
    +17
    lol

[email protected] eatin grapes

Destee, We all know it was the time you tried to steal them pork chops from the Save Alot...lol...no sister you have to take wrap on ya own...lol

I miss sister Queen too. Last I heard, her pc was down at home and she said she wouldn't be here as much.
    Queen, you need to get you an Etch A Sketch, a walk man, a telephone cord and hook it to your VCR..you'll be surfin in no time...lol

Seriously...You need to hurry back Queenie.

5. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    My sister in arms....yes NN Queen is very much missed!

6. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    There's no fear Queenie...Brother Sun Ship is here...

You got it ‘bout right Sister Destee

I might have ta’ go and rescue sister Queenie...!!

She either got locked up for spankin’ some brother too hard (you know sister is into spankin’ :eeek: ) ......ya' know :spank:......and a little :whip:

Or some dubious rascal :nuts: has trapped our Queen in some dungeon of doom and won’t let her go!! :eeek:

Even though my cape's kinda’ old, raggedy and worn …I can still slap my “S” on my chest…once I get it out da’ pawn shop.

And though I can’t fly, I'm goin’a ride down on her with a Black…horse,:horse: mule, Cadillac or somethin’

Push that brotha' who's seducin’ her out da’ way
    Step on the grapes
    Grab her nekked and all
    And bring her back to the kingdom of Destee-dom!

I’ll be her knight in shinin’ ‘Gators… :D

But come to think of it…

If I find her nekked and all..,:jawdrop:
    I just might ride right past the kingdom of Destee-dom
    And throw her on the Sun Ship and sail on!

...seriously, we miss you sista' ...drop us line...whatevers goin' on...

Peace and Luv,

Brother Sun Ship:cool:

7. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    I miss Sister NNQueen too....go get her Brother Sun Ship..but you have to bring her back now...no by passing Destee for the Sun Ship and sail on !
    After her visit you can then take her but bring our Sister NNQueen Back!!!!

8. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Yes she is sorely missed. I've learned alot by her wisdom

9. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
  10. Nita